Worse way to die

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
Red Squirrel

Worse way to die

Post by Red Squirrel »

I pick drowning... but all those others are pretty nasty too... :D

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21041
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
ycontrol

Worse way to die

Post by ycontrol »

Ummm I pick....flesh eating disease.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21050
"Never be game over"
Stasi

Worse way to die

Post by Stasi »

Red, you have absolutely no imagination.... Drowning, electrocution, poisoning, suffocation... they're *so* cliche.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21054
OLKMED

Worse way to die

Post by OLKMED »

your worst phobia could mean, any of those, and for many people it does mean the removal of the internet or something having to do with Michael Jackson :P

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21061
Cicero

Worse way to die

Post by Cicero »

Drowning or suffocation would be the worst. I hate not being able to breath.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21123
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
Sir Winston Churchill
The Gheyness

Worse way to die

Post by The Gheyness »

In bed with Star Jones. =X

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21187
I'm not adopted and I'm not an Indian.
It's just a coincidence that I have
a love of gambling and booze
and a knack for catching syphilis.
shenbaw

Worse way to die

Post by shenbaw »

I think being cut thousands of times with a razor blade and then slowly bleeding to death would be the worst.

Suffocation would be bad, but I've heard it's also one of the least painfull ways to die, while awake.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21200
Red Squirrel

Worse way to die

Post by Red Squirrel »

Ouch that could hurt... I forget where but I heard they tie you up to stakes in the ground and slowly peal the skin off. Owwww...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21201
Stasi

Worse way to die

Post by Stasi »

Red Squirrel wrote: Ouch that could hurt... I forget where but I heard they tie you up to stakes in the ground and slowly peal the skin off.  Owwww...
How about this:

Have a tube up where the sun doesn't shine that leads to a nest of aggresive ants so you get bitten and eaten from the inside. In addition to that, you have a mask that has a small tube where at each end there is a hypodermic needle that goes into each eye so each time you breath, a little bit of suction occurs so bit by bit, you suck the vitreous out of your own eyes, all the while chunks are being cut out of you to go into a stew prepared by your psychopathic host which will consist of your only food for the days you're kept there. You would, in effect, be eating yourself to live. The death would occur only after your captor makes a large incision into your lower abdomen, reaches his hand inside of you and starts pulling out your guts, followed by other internal organs. This would be a terrible way to die. I'm sure if I put more thought into it, I could think of something worse.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21222
kaz

Worse way to die

Post by kaz »

I think drowning. I kinda almost drowned as a kid once and since then the thought of not being able to get to air completely freaks me out, not claustraphobic (sp?) at all though.

I think being tied down then letting crows peck away at you til you die would be pretty shite aswell.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21233
Stasi

Worse way to die

Post by Stasi »

kaz wrote: I think being tied down then letting crows peck away at you til you die would be pretty shite aswell.
... or vultures a la "Conan the Barbarian".

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21326
odders

Worse way to die

Post by odders »

Stasi wrote: Red, you have absolutely no imagination....  Drowning, electrocution, poisoning, suffocation... they're *so* cliche.
agreed. i would love to die any of those ways, bar mj, which is a paradox anyway, cause i could smash any day of the week, and twice on sundays. burning would suck though...

the babylonians had methods of completeley skinning someone and keeping them alive. having that done, then my muscles shaved away slowly kinda gets me a bit worried.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21334
ana

Worse way to die

Post by ana »

Gross!
Forget about the worst way to die. What about the best way to die?

I'd like to be doing dishes when a giant meteor comes smashing through the kitchen window, instantly flattening me before slamming into the ground, and causing a big explosion that wipes out everything living and not within a three mile radius. But my flattened body will be preserved under the massive rock, pressed tightly against the Earth. Then they'd discover me and stick the meteor in a museum. I would be immortalized as the chick on the meteor.
A bottle of dish soap still in my hand. Also flattened. And maybe one of those tacky sponges on a stick. You know the ones I'm on about.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21433
Completely like a cucumber, green he was.
sintekk

Worse way to die

Post by sintekk »

:wacko:

I'd prefer an asteroid too, something so fast and freakin' big that my brains would be too compressed to fell how much EXCRUCIATING PAIN I'M IN, OH NOES!

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21439
Stasi

Worse way to die

Post by Stasi »

sintekk wrote: :wacko:

I'd prefer an asteroid too, something so fast and freakin' big that my brains would be too compressed to fell how much EXCRUCIATING PAIN I'M IN, OH NOES!
You wuss. Is it that you just don't like pain or you can't take pain? Silly sintekk, I can see your future.... you'll die in your car, slowly crushed under a rolled-over freight truck. And if you think you can change your future, sorry, it's fate. Read some ancient Greek literature and you'll find all efforts to change your fate are figured into your end.

A woman on the highways outside of town died in a frightful manner when a truck hauling steel beams lost a few. One happened to end up through her windshield and the rest is history. I worry about that every time I drive at high speeds near one of those trucks where if something came loose, I'd possibly end up impaled in a horrible way.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21441
sintekk

Worse way to die

Post by sintekk »

Stasi wrote:

You wuss. Is it that you just don't like pain or you can't take pain? Silly sintekk, I can see your future.... you'll die in your car, slowly crushed under a rolled-over freight truck. And if you think you can change your future, sorry, it's fate. Read some ancient Greek literature and you'll find all efforts to change your fate are figured into your end.
:domel:

I hate greek tragedies, and how they all predict my horrible death :cry:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21443
sintekk

Worse way to die

Post by sintekk »

Stasi wrote: A woman on the highways outside of town died in a frightful manner when a truck hauling steel beams lost a few.  One happened to end up through her windshield and the rest is history.  I worry about that every time I drive at high speeds near one of those trucks where if something came loose, I'd possibly end up impaled in a horrible way.
Like in that Final Destination 2 movie.... god, those movies were hillarious :lol:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21444
Stasi

Worse way to die

Post by Stasi »

sintekk wrote:
Stasi wrote: A woman on the highways outside of town died in a frightful manner when a truck hauling steel beams lost a few.  One happened to end up through her windshield and the rest is history.  I worry about that every time I drive at high speeds near one of those trucks where if something came loose, I'd possibly end up impaled in a horrible way.
Like in that Final Destination 2 movie.... god, those movies were hillarious :lol:
Yes, those movies' plots were absurdity... cheating death so death comes after you. Genius... too bad the idea is unbelievable even in a state of suspended disbelief.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21446
odders

Worse way to die

Post by odders »

Stasi wrote:

A woman on the highways outside of town died in a frightful manner when a truck hauling steel beams lost a few. One happened to end up through her windshield and the rest is history. I worry about that every time I drive at high speeds near one of those trucks where if something came loose, I'd possibly end up impaled in a horrible way.
part 1: lol

part 2: well, my dad almost had that happen to him. he riding behind a truck that was carrying treated logs. the load wasnt secured, and the wind caught one of them. he swerved and ducked as soon as he saw it, and as it scraped his backpack on the way down, it hit hit the ground and rattled the bike. he reckons thats the closest hes ever come to death...

you get stuff like that happen all the time on bikes. i was following a friend when she drove over a big stick (1.5-2" diameter), and flung it right at at me. luckily my reactions stopped from getting whalloped square in the head...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21521
Delvok

Worse way to die

Post by Delvok »

The worst way to die would either be by

1: Being de-intrailed (Getting stomach cut open and all your organs pulled out while you're still alive) :(

2: Casturation (Self-Explanatory) :huh:

or 3: Getting grated (Like a cheese grater) to death. :blink:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21670
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146
kiljaeden

Worse way to die

Post by kiljaeden »

If Michael Jackson is anywhere near you when you die, he had something to do with it, and it wasn't pleasant.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21760
Life sucks, you pay taxes, then you die. =P
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God.
-Stephen
When I eat, I don't get full, I just run out of room.
-Me
Red Squirrel

Worse way to die

Post by Red Squirrel »

:lol:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1589, old post ID:21761