What keeps you coming back?

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
Andy

Post by Andy »

LOL Red Squirrel empire. :gun: :hh11:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:551, old post ID:8071
NightStalker2K8

Post by NightStalker2K8 »

got banned form XboxForums.net LOL, siricially im in the process of trying to change my IP address then its back to XboxForums and to me and metallica fan to make threats to each other, I got banned because he was a mod, A MEAN ONE :angry: but this place is cool I gonna keep comin here until I get banned from here.
:dance: I just love this Icon

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:551, old post ID:8300
*barney theme* I hate metallicaFan, he hates me, he banned me from posting recently. with a fight and a ban and a bruteforcing of his account, ill screw that mother up till he cant count.
Red Squirrel

Post by Red Squirrel »

Haha. Just use a proxy. I did that at BBT, some dumb forum I got banned from, I don't even remember why anymore, it was never really explained to me. Just got threats to stay out, but when I get threats to not do something, I go and do it. Now they're bugging other people. I take a peak in once and a while but it's pretty boring, and there's hardly any food to eat. The rat poison blocks make good places to sit on though, but I think I'm suppost to eat them or something, not sure.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:551, old post ID:8301
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!