Best Gift

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
BeerMan

Best Gift

Post by BeerMan »

Well since it is Christmas time I was thinking. What is the best gift you have ever gotten on Christmas?

Mine---Halo 2 and a new Xbox controler last year :biglaugh:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:3967, old post ID:32606
Drink it up!

Red Squirrel

Best Gift

Post by Red Squirrel »

Hard to choose.... I'd have to say ADSL, I can't imagine myself using dialup now. :o

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:3967, old post ID:32607
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Death

Best Gift

Post by Death »

Hard to say. When I was young, my grandma gave us a nintendo entertainment system. That was pretty sweet, that thing was definately a gift to remember. Then a couple of years later we got Mario 3 (Only the best game ever made). There was also the year I got a wild west lego set that I really wanted, and I got a gameboy advance one year. Those are some of the most memorable gifts I have received. Don't really have a "best" gift, just trying to kill time because I really don't want to be working on my web project atm.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:3967, old post ID:32608
BeerMan

Best Gift

Post by BeerMan »

Mario 3 is the best game ever!! It has been remade everytime nintendo comes out with a new hand held...there is nothing better...I used to play it on my SNES all the time

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:3967, old post ID:32624
Drink it up!

Triple6_wild

Best Gift

Post by Triple6_wild »

Final Fantasy X-2 from my sister

thing is i knew the game was coming out like a year before it was in stores and wanted it so bad but knew there was no way in hell i was gonna get it cuz i had no money n it depressed the crap outta me :( umm ya like im a hardcore FF fan :angelic:

reason its the best gift is cuz i never told anyone that i wanted it and my sister went out n got it even tho she didnt have much spending money around that time n the game was 80 bucks

speaking of FF..Final Fantasy VII AC is coming out some time this year n ive bin waiting forever :banghead: wish thay would hurry up ..only release date i can find for it is jan 10th :blink:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:3967, old post ID:32625

Wait what?