drug raid overboard

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
Red Squirrel

drug raid overboard

Post by Red Squirrel »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/11/07/...ain582492.shtml

hat's quite overboard, almost nazi style. First of all they could of not have guns and just have the dogs sniff the lockers and pass by classes durring class hours. That's what they do at my school. Most people tend ot keep their drugs in their locker so they will get busted if the dog smells anything and that they open it. The way they did it is way overboard!

I'm not a big fan of lawsuits, but I think it would not hurt in this case!

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:1586, old post ID:13277
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
fishyfool

drug raid overboard

Post by fishyfool »

that one is gonna cost some people some jobs and the state a whole hellofa lot of money.
everyone is going to sue, and they should.
bastards do that to a school, and what's next? it's no different than terrorists, in a way it's worse. it's your own police doing it.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:1586, old post ID:13284
your friendly neighborhood possumfish
manadren_it

drug raid overboard

Post by manadren_it »

That was down right stupid. Do something horrible like that to a bunch of innocent kids, and you parents are going to cause an uproar. Hell hath no fury like a soccer mom who thinks her child has been harmed. Not to mention that the media loves stuff like this, so it could easily to turn into somewhat of a nationwide uproar. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people lost their jobs over this, because I doubt they can spin this off into a social studies lesson on living in a military state.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:1586, old post ID:13287
mana's blog {1, 2} yell at me when I get lazy
Wren

drug raid overboard

Post by Wren »

Good grief, what an outrage! That situation could have been handled with an undercover drug enforcement team.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:1586, old post ID:13300