gee, someone else who wants to send me money

Firewalls, routers, servers, switches, SANs, PBXes, security and related topics
Red Squirrel

Post by Red Squirrel »

Just got another one! I think this is an old one though I think I got it before:

MEMOUNA IBRAHIM
ABIDJAN.IVORY COAST
WEST-AFRICA

DEAR ONE,

PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE OF ENTERING INTO
BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.I GOT YOUR ADDRESS AND I PRAYED OVER IT AND SELECTED YOUR
NAME
AMOUNG OTHER NAMES DUE TO IT´S ESTEEMING NATURE AND REPUTABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY PERSON I
CAN
TRUST
TO DO BUSINESS WITH AND BY THEIR RECOMMENDATIONS I MUST NOT HESITATE TO CONFIDE IN YOU FOR
THIS
SIMPLE AND SINCERE BUSINESS.

I MEMOUNA IBRAHIM, THE ONLY CHILD OF LATE MR AND MRS.
MUSA IBRAHIM. MY FATER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN. THE ECONOMIC
CAPITAL OF
IVORY COAST BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR
OUTING TO
DISCUSS ON A BUSINESS DEAL.

WHEN MY MOTHER DIED ON THE 21ST OCTOBER 1999. MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM
MOTHERLESS.

BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 29TH AUGUST 2001 IN A
PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ABIDJAN. HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE
HAS A SUM
OF US$10.500.000 (TEN TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND, UNITED STATES DOLLARS) LEFT IN A
LOCAL BANK
HERE IN ABIDJAN.

THAT HE USED MY NAME AS HIS ONLY CHILD FOR THE NEXT OF KIN IN DEPOSIT OF THE FUND. HE ALSO
EXPLAINED TO
ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES,
THAT I SHOULD
SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS MONEY AND
USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE. (SUCH AS REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT).

SIR, I AM HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE
FOLLOWING WAYS :

TO PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY WOULD BE
TRANSFERED TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND SINCE I AM A GIRL OF 26 YEARS TO MAKE
ARRANGEMENT
FOR ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY TO FURTHER MY EDUCATION AND TO SECURE A RESIDENTIAL
PERMIT IN
YOUR COUNTRY.

MOREOVER, SIR, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 20% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR
EFFORT INPUT AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT OVERSEAS.

FURTHERMORE, YOU CAN INDICATE YOUR OPTION TOWARDS ASSISTING ME AS I BELIEVE THAT THIS
TRANSACTION
WOULD BE CONCLUDED WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS YOU SIGNIFY INTEREST TO ASSIST ME.

I WILL APPRECIATE YOU SEND ME E-MAIL.

ANTICIPATING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MEMOUNA IBRAHIM

And my reply. :evilsmile:

Thank you for the offer.

However, I am currently undergoing similar operations with two other people who have similar problems. I currently have over $35,425,363.00 US dollars in my house and a database of who it belongs to. My database program is outdated and may crash if I put in more entries. Also, the cement floor in which the safe sits on is currently experiencing cracking and a positive cave in due to a sewage pipe passing underneath our house.

However, my company may have physical space for this money, but does not do international electronic transfers because we are not leasing a datapac line outside our WAN. However, you may mail a check to my company payable to "Red Squirrel, Planters Corp. / CEO" and I will then supply you with further information if you are still interested.

Have a nice day.

Red Squirrel

Gee, I don't know what's up lately. But I really like handling all this money. I feel so important. :evilsmile:

:roflmao2:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:1132, old post ID:10025
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Carpet Rodent

Post by Carpet Rodent »

:lol: :roflmao2: :awesome:

kinda says it all

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:1132, old post ID:10032
Some people look upon me as an institution, and there are a few who think I should be in one! Image

Help fight cancer
Chris Vogel

Post by Chris Vogel »

:lol:

I hate all these mistakes people make in those things. If they are trying to make it look real, they should get rid of those typos and such! :rolleyes:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:1132, old post ID:10040
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

:lol:

hey I'm broke so when you get the money how's about sharing it with us on the board as i am sure you will only get play money. or money from iraq with so dam insanes photo on it. :handintest: which is worthless also :roflmao2: :stir the pot:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:1132, old post ID:10045
roving cowboy/ keith
jryan

Post by jryan »

Ah, the Nigerian Mail Scam. I remember back when I got that e-mail, when it was in full swing. It's pitiful how many people fall for those things.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:1132, old post ID:10049