You Ever Have....

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
megaspaz

You Ever Have....

Post by megaspaz »

one of those days where your brain just refuses to work? i was at another forum and spent 5 minutes trying to find the My Controls link to edit my profile.... my brain hurts.... :cry:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:959, old post ID:8381
Resistance is futile...

Registered Linux User #321628
Anime/Toon Avatars
Other Cool Forums

"Never hold your farts in. They travel up your spine, into your brain, and that's where you get s**tty ideas from..." - Woyaya - January 10, 2004
Red Squirrel

You Ever Have....

Post by Red Squirrel »

:roflmao2: It's happened to me all the time in Grade 11 math. It was so hard my brain would just stall for the day and that was it. Thank goodness it was the last period, but I think if it would of been third, I would have more brain power left and would of maybe got my goal mark (50%). Now I have to retake it this summer. :rolleyes: Then I need to take grade 12 same type of math, that will kill me. I don't know where colleges get the idea that you need math for computers, it's totaly false, especially not university level math. Sure you need to convert binary and stuff, but that's not math, it's common sense - big difference!!! :lol:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:959, old post ID:8388
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Anonymous

You Ever Have....

Post by Anonymous »

You need the math because it teaches analytical thinking and problem solving techniques. It has been 20 years since I took 11th grade math, what are they teaching in 11th grade math nowadays. In the old days we learned advanced trig functions and beginning discrete mathmematics.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:959, old post ID:8548
Red Squirrel

You Ever Have....

Post by Red Squirrel »

We got VERY advanced trig (easiest section, got 60 on the test I believe) and a bunch of other weird stuff. Some stuff involved exponents with decimals and minuses, square root with minuses (easy enough stuff) but the very hard stuff went so much over my head I don't even remember what the heck the equation solving lead to, and what it was called, it was all weird stuff.

I rather learn binary by heart, I only need to worry about 2 different numbers. :roflmao2:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:959, old post ID:8553
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
greeneyes

You Ever Have....

Post by greeneyes »

OUCH! brain pain! <_< I know what your sayin Mega. :biglaugh:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:959, old post ID:8875
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•Tracy*