Bst Blows

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
Sammyboy15

Bst Blows

Post by Sammyboy15 »

umm i have a question for all the ppl that rnt hades92. wat r u guys doin here ? :blink:
and for hades do u really think that scc is coming to our class im mean really this is the first class in business y would they care about it. i mean with that fat bitch miss simmons? :blink:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46422
all in three high!! dont be disrespecting my hand
hades92

Bst Blows

Post by hades92 »

Sammyboy15 wrote: umm i have a question for all the ppl that rnt hades92. wat  r u guys doin here ? :blink:
and for hades do u really think that scc is coming to our class im mean really this is the first class in business y would they care about it. i mean with that fat bitch miss simmons?  :blink:
Ya...I was wondering about the first question too.
But the Scc people do come, its a gay test, pointless really, but very easy.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46423
The longer you embrace an ideal, the more friction, contradiction you have with reality. Meaningless ideals will eventually lose against reality, even so, can you pursue that ideal with out looking back?
Sammyboy15

Bst Blows

Post by Sammyboy15 »

hades92 wrote:
Sammyboy15 wrote: umm i have a question for all the ppl that rnt hades92. wat  r u guys doin here ? :blink:
and for hades do u really think that scc is coming to our class im mean really this is the first class in business y would they care about it. i mean with that fat bitch miss simmons?  :blink:
Ya...I was wondering about the first question too.
But the Scc people do come, its a gay test, pointless really, but very easy.
they do really i though it was a joke :lol: but oh well as long as the test is easy but wat is it really for? :blink:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46424
hades92

Bst Blows

Post by hades92 »

no clue...we just type, Damn that external Barrier...just blabbering on...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46425
The longer you embrace an ideal, the more friction, contradiction you have with reality. Meaningless ideals will eventually lose against reality, even so, can you pursue that ideal with out looking back?
hades92

Bst Blows

Post by hades92 »

hades92 wrote: no clue...we just type, Damn that external Barrier...just blabbering on...
Have no idea what she is talking about either...traditional? State...?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46426
Sammyboy15

Bst Blows

Post by Sammyboy15 »

u r an expert at keying documents :lol: :blink:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46427
hades92

Bst Blows

Post by hades92 »

Sammyboy15 wrote: u r an expert at keying documents :lol:  :blink:
Hell ya i am!

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46428
minime

Bst Blows

Post by minime »

dont bull sh*t me :huh:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46430
growing old is obligatory, but growing up is optional

22/m/nc born in pa

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.

You'll never find the answer in the bottom of an empty glass. So fill 'er up and keep looking!

An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with the a$$hole's he must come in contact with every day."
cash money over everything , money over bitche's

..................................................................................
Clueless

Bst Blows

Post by Clueless »

Sammyboy15 wrote: umm i have a question for all the ppl that rnt hades92. wat  r u guys doin here ? :blink: :
what are we doing here? i could ask you the same question. we were here first lol if you dont want us talking in your thread then use the personal message thing. but yeah, if you make a thread, anyone can post in it

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46432
"I don't have cat-like reflexes. Cats say they have Alex-like reflexes." - Alex
"I've never seen your ears. Do you even have ears?" - Robbie
"You threw away your friendship salami?!"
"My you're sexy when I'm drunk! And when im sober too!" - Gallagher
Reaper

Bst Blows

Post by Reaper »

We are here to bring down this thread, stupid %&#$@! I'm just messin' you freakin &^#@%.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46436
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.
hades92

Bst Blows

Post by hades92 »

Clueless wrote:
Sammyboy15 wrote: umm i have a question for all the ppl that rnt hades92. wat  r u guys doin here ? :blink: :
what are we doing here? i could ask you the same question. we were here first lol if you dont want us talking in your thread then use the personal message thing. but yeah, if you make a thread, anyone can post in it
Ya...i believe i was here first, seeing how i made the thread...but the :what are you doing here" thing...its a BST thread and only me and Sammyboy15 are talking about BST, the rest of you are just talking random... :mellow:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46438
Sammyboy15

Bst Blows

Post by Sammyboy15 »

haha ok i was just askin wat u guys were doin :lol:
ok now imy questions r answer except hades wat r u doin for senior project. :blink:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46439
hades92

Bst Blows

Post by hades92 »

Sammyboy15 wrote: haha ok i was just askin wat u guys were doin  :lol:
ok now imy questions r answer except hades wat r u doin for senior project. :blink:
I did a Flash vid, but the vid didnt work at the presentation...so im screwed! :(

What were Ms. Simmons and Marcus talking about, it didnt seem like she helped him at all. What she told him was common sense, im sure even he knew that.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46440
Sammyboy15

Bst Blows

Post by Sammyboy15 »

hades92 wrote:
Sammyboy15 wrote: haha ok i was just askin wat u guys were doin  :lol:
I did a Flash vid, but the vid didnt work at the presentation...so im screwed! :(

What were Ms. Simmons and Marcus talking about, it didnt seem like she helped him at all. What she told him was common sense, im sure even he knew that.
yea she is a dumbass she dont know crap :blink:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46441
Bookworm

Bst Blows

Post by Bookworm »

*quietly sends copy of this thread to Ms Simmons personal e-mail account*

:lol:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46442
Sammyboy15

Bst Blows

Post by Sammyboy15 »

Bookworm wrote: *quietly sends copy of this thread to Ms Simmons personal e-mail account*

hell no u better not :angry:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46443
Sammyboy15

Bst Blows

Post by Sammyboy15 »

hades i asked her a question about grammer and she couldnt answer it she was like oh that needs to be left alone and it was wrong! :lol: :blink:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46444
hades92

Bst Blows

Post by hades92 »

Sammyboy15 wrote:
Bookworm wrote: *quietly sends copy of this thread to Ms Simmons personal e-mail account*

hell no u better not :angry:
lol, that'd be funny!

Sam Buddy! I got both luches all week now, YES!

damn im bored...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46445
hades92

Bst Blows

Post by hades92 »

Sammyboy15 wrote: hades i asked her a question about grammer and she couldnt answer it she was like oh that needs to be left alone and it was wrong! :lol:  :blink:
Ya, I saw it. Was it the "Generates" one? I put "Generate", cause thats how it 'spose to be...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46446
Sammyboy15

Bst Blows

Post by Sammyboy15 »

hades92 wrote:
Sammyboy15 wrote: hades i asked her a question about grammer and she couldnt answer it she was like oh that needs to be left alone and it was wrong! :lol:  :blink:
Ya, I saw it. Was it the "Generates" one? I put "Generate", cause thats how it 'spose to be...
yup but of course miss simmons doesnt know that. that bitch graduated from college all right yea bootleg college in the ghetto. :P

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46447
hades92

Bst Blows

Post by hades92 »

Sammyboy15 wrote:
hades92 wrote:
yup but of course miss simmons doesnt know that. that bitch graduated from college all right yea bootleg college in the ghetto. :P
LOL! :lol: That she did Sam Buddy, that she did.

You do those time writings? I didn't...to much work for the day...2 is my limit.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46448
Sammyboy15

Bst Blows

Post by Sammyboy15 »

hades92 wrote:
Sammyboy15 wrote:
hades92 wrote:

You do those time writings? I didn't...to much work for the day...2 is my limit.
lol i need 1

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46449
hades92

Bst Blows

Post by hades92 »

Sammyboy15 wrote:
hades92 wrote:
Sammyboy15 wrote:

lol i need 1
Its gotta be a different one, gotta be different from all the ones in the folder, Sam Buddy. :nana:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46450
hades92

Bst Blows

Post by hades92 »

Does Sam Buddy have $100,000, 'cause he can go to Harvard!

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46451
Sammyboy15

Bst Blows

Post by Sammyboy15 »

hades92 wrote:
Sammyboy15 wrote:
hades92 wrote:

lol i need 1
Its gotta be a different one, gotta be different from all the ones in the folder, Sam Buddy. :nana:
yea i got 1 from liek november :lol: but she will take it cuz she is a dumbass!
:blink:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2688, old post ID:46452