gf's parents

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
Clueless

gf's parents

Post by Clueless »

Listerlnx666 wrote: give me a break, she's only had about 10 other boyfriends........she knows love
those 2 statements contradict each other, if shes gone through so many boyfriends then how could she have truly loved them?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45298
"I don't have cat-like reflexes. Cats say they have Alex-like reflexes." - Alex
"I've never seen your ears. Do you even have ears?" - Robbie
"You threw away your friendship salami?!"
"My you're sexy when I'm drunk! And when im sober too!" - Gallagher
unbreakable

gf's parents

Post by unbreakable »

good pt.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45304
Minnie

gf's parents

Post by Minnie »

:lol: :lol: because they are love childs and they love everyone... :rolleyes:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45306
http://notsureyet.ipbhost.com/index.php

~NSY is a fun and great place to hang out~ Come check it out!
VictorEM83

gf's parents

Post by VictorEM83 »

Clueless wrote:
Listerlnx666 wrote: give me a break, she's only had about 10 other boyfriends........she knows love
those 2 statements contradict each other, if shes gone through so many boyfriends then how could she have truly loved them?
I agree with you on that, any girl you goes thru bf's is looking for something she isnt getting at home, or has other issues from family life.

For any guy that isnt a good thing cuz if she doesnt find it she is off to another with more baggage and more issues to deal with.

Also with your unstable attidute and unhealth obsessions with girls A.K.A. dumped thread. Seriously how can you be the stable person in her life?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45315
Ad astra per aspera; Ne cede malis, carpediem.
Listerlnx666

gf's parents

Post by Listerlnx666 »

yeah, i just got that, that was kind of an oximoron, lol how the hell could she know love if she's had that many? lmao, but I was kinda over-exagerating anyway, like 3 or 5, but yeah, that was kinda dumb for me to say, lol, I feel stupid....but it's ok, I can understand what you're sayin, but this is different....

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45327
VictorEM83

gf's parents

Post by VictorEM83 »

How is this different? I mean I dont know the whole story but at the place you are I dont think your able to be the stable person in her life. crap Im almost 23, have a full time job, my own place, and car. Yet I know if I find ms. right it wouldnt be right why? because I realize I have a lot I want to do in my life, before I get married before I settle down.

Getting your heart set on her isnt a good idea at 16 we see how your last crush turned out. Dont follow the same path keep some distance and learn that girls will break your heart so dont invest more than your ready to lose with this girl or any girl.

That is the best advice to any person on this forum dont invest more into anyone than you can afford to lose, I had to learn that lesson twice, it hurt, but you dont let it stop you but you learn that every time you think you feel something for someone it may not be "love" but just a feeling that you dont understand that could lead you down a bad path.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45345
Minnie

gf's parents

Post by Minnie »

That is the best advice to any person on this forum dont invest more into anyone than you can afford to lose, I had to learn that lesson twice, it hurt, but you dont let it stop you but you learn that every time you think you feel something for someone it may not be "love" but just a feeling that you dont understand that could lead you down a bad path.
:wub: Sometimes Victor can be so brilliant!!! :dance: Listen to this statement!

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45349

Listerlnx666

gf's parents

Post by Listerlnx666 »

VictorEM83 wrote: How is this different? I mean I dont know the whole story but at the place you are I dont think your able to be the stable person in her life. crap Im almost 23, have a full time job, my own place, and car. Yet I know if I find ms. right it wouldnt be right why? because I realize I have a lot I want to do in my life, before I get married before I settle down.

Getting your heart set on her isnt a good idea at 16 we see how your last crush turned out. Dont follow the same path keep some distance and learn that girls will break your heart so dont invest more than your ready to lose with this girl or any girl.

yeah, I agree with you.......but I'm gonna hold on to this relationship as long as I can, and see where I go from there.....it may not be the best decision, but hey, I'll find out for myself, thanx for the advise though Victor, I thought you were just an assho*e at first, no offense, but I guess I was wrong....thanx neway

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45370
Stasi

gf's parents

Post by Stasi »

Actually, you were close. Victor is a rectum.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45379
la735

gf's parents

Post by la735 »

I am replying to this all and not quoteing anyone and I don't care who gets upset but thats not what I am trying to do...... I feel for you because I am mature for my age also(im not 13) and I date older guys and my parents must be "retards" compared to what these people are saying because my parents have no problem with it. Not everyone wants to have sex and get pregnant and some girls know what they are doing. Atleast your not going over the internet and going to meet girls who are like 20 years older than you. Age does not matter....its a level of maturaity that matters. Maybe this girl is a mature person. If her best friend is your little sister that dosent exactly say much for maturaity cause I hang out with 16-27 year olds and my parents know I am fine and I won't do anything stupid.....dude if her parents can't trust her with so much as a 16 year old than maybe she dosen't show enough maturaity. Who knows .....I belive in what you got going on unless she acts like shes 2.....

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45389
I gave you 12 roses...11 real and 1 fake. I tell you I love you until the last rose dies.

my space
VictorEM83

gf's parents

Post by VictorEM83 »

Listerlnx666 wrote:
VictorEM83 wrote: How is this different? I mean I dont know the whole story but at the place you are I dont think your able to be the stable person in her life. crap Im almost 23, have a full time job, my own place, and car. Yet I know if I find ms. right it wouldnt be right why? because I realize I have a lot I want to do in my life, before I get married before I settle down.

yeah, I agree with you.......but I'm gonna hold on to this relationship as long as I can, and see where I go from there.....it may not be the best decision, but hey, I'll find out for myself, thanx for the advise though Victor, I thought you were just an assho*e at first, no offense, but I guess I was wrong....thanx neway
Yes I am and danm proud!

The thing is real life is like a soccer if your not wearing a cup life will kick you in the balls. The question is: Do you go back onto that feild without a cup? Thats what life does, it teaches you. Thats why us ass**** are here to tell you about the times we got kicked in the balls by life and what to do to prevent it from hurting so bad. We dont sugarcoat it we dont say its not to bad we tell it how it is and if people dont like it well enjoy the reward when you get it. Then we get to gloat.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45416
la735

gf's parents

Post by la735 »

So whats going on with this girl? do you get to see her anymore or what?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45474
I gave you 12 roses...11 real and 1 fake. I tell you I love you until the last rose dies.

my space
VictorEM83

gf's parents

Post by VictorEM83 »

Well see now, Listerlnx666 is 17 in Wa, state he has to be careful cuse if her parents call the cops because he is messing with their lil girl he can be charged as an adult sexually assaulting a minor until she is 16. So best of luck to ya!

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45481
Listerlnx666

gf's parents

Post by Listerlnx666 »

la735 wrote: So whats going on with this girl? do you get to see her anymore or what?

yeah, I do get to see her still, almost every day, it's just that we have to keep it secret now, which really sucks, but I don't want to leave her for anything. And to answer victor's post, she is turning 14 in a month, so it'll be the same. I just turned 17. And yes, I realize that they could call the cops on me, but then I could turn them over and tell the cops to seach their house and give them U.A's, and they would find something. We kinda have eachother by the balls, lol. And like I said, her parents don't know about us going out now or ever, they don't think we ever have. They don't know we've been going for almost 4 months.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45644
Bookworm

gf's parents

Post by Bookworm »

Listerlnx666 wrote:
la735 wrote: So whats going on with this girl? do you get to see her anymore or what?

yeah, I do get to see her still, almost every day, it's just that we have to keep it secret now, which really sucks, but I don't want to leave her for anything. And to answer victor's post, she is turning 14 in a month, so it'll be the same. I just turned 17. And yes, I realize that they could call the cops on me, but then I could turn them over and tell the cops to seach their house and give them U.A's, and they would find something. We kinda have eachother by the balls, lol. And like I said, her parents don't know about us going out now or ever, they don't think we ever have. They don't know we've been going for almost 4 months.
It seems to me with this situation of going behind her parent's backs, that you really have no interest in ever gaining the good graces of her parents. If this relationship were to ever lead to marriage, you would be marrying into her family, but you would already be in a strained relationship with them. You might say, "I'm not even thinking about marriage," but where do you expect relationships to lead? Either you will marry her, or you will break up with her, and she certainly doesn't need the drama she'll face in two years when she is 16 and is wondering if her 19-year-old boyfriend is going to keep waiting for her. Give her a break. Don't keep putting her in a situation where she is doing things without her parent's knowledge or permission.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45651
VictorEM83

gf's parents

Post by VictorEM83 »

Listerlnx666 wrote:

Yes so it seems, but your 17, you have been in and out of foster homes and that doesn't give you much credit in the cops eyes. Plus unless they have hard drugs on them like coke crack, heroin, meth, or acid they will just get a ticket. With Acid it attempted manslaughter per does of acid found and the others are a week or so in jail for personal use and a half year to 2 years for selling quantities.

Plus Just because one person says something isnt probable cause for search warrent unless they person is a very trusted informant with solid facts on locations and amounts of each drug. I doubt you have that info at hand and even if you do now your gonna be linked up with them. The cops will want to know why you didnt come forward once you learned about this, becuase if you know about a crime and do nothing you just a guilty as the people doing it by helping them cover it up. Also its gonna look worse becuase you ratted on them cuzse they turned you in so your information is out of vengance not as a law abiding citizen.

Trust me I ran with a very bad crowd when I was 14-18 I know what goes down and how it works. Ive seen people sell drugs in a room with cops on the other side protecting the deals. You have one view of whats going on you need more info to have them by the balls, you need pictures, who sell it to them, who buy it, licence plates of cars that flow thru, addresses of people who they buy from. not just they fact they use and may have a small stash.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45656
Listerlnx666

gf's parents

Post by Listerlnx666 »

Bookworm wrote:
Listerlnx666 wrote:

It seems to me with this situation of going behind her parent's backs, that you really have no interest in ever gaining the good graces of her parents. If this relationship were to ever lead to marriage, you would be marrying into her family, but you would already be in a strained relationship with them. You might say, "I'm not even thinking about marriage," but where do you expect relationships to lead? Either you will marry her, or you will break up with her, and she certainly doesn't need the drama she'll face in two years when she is 16 and is wondering if her 19-year-old boyfriend is going to keep waiting for her. Give her a break. Don't keep putting her in a situation where she is doing things without her parent's knowledge or permission.
SHE DOESN'T NEED HER PARENTS PERMISSION TO LOVE WHO SHE WANTS!! she pust herself in this "situation". And her parents have no right to tell her who she can and can not love. I do want to get in the good graces of her parents, believe me, thats one of my highest priorities. One of the things I want the most is for us to be accepted by everybody. And yes, it is behind her parents' backs, but that's only because they won't even allow her to be where I am. If they would stop being so overprotective and hypocrytical, things would be so much better. All I want is acceptance, nothing more.....nobody, and I mean NOBODY will stop us from seeing eachother, and that's all there is to it. Not her parents, not mine; not her friends, not mine....nobody. And yes, I have had some thoughts about marrage, and yes I do know that I have to get in her parents good graces for that. And to tell you the truth, I was actually planning on talking with them to make them hate me just that much less. I want to show them that I'm not such a bad person, and that I have no wrong intentions toward their daughter. I will also tell them how I fell and what I think about them from what I hear, and I will expect no less from them. I only want to be able to talk to her parents without them not even aknowlaging anything I say. My main goal is to show them who I really am....

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45659
Clueless

gf's parents

Post by Clueless »

if you're gonna have an attitude like that then they prolly arent gonna see you as being a good person but more of a rebel

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45663
"I don't have cat-like reflexes. Cats say they have Alex-like reflexes." - Alex
"I've never seen your ears. Do you even have ears?" - Robbie
"You threw away your friendship salami?!"
"My you're sexy when I'm drunk! And when im sober too!" - Gallagher
Bookworm

gf's parents

Post by Bookworm »

Listerlnx666 wrote:
SHE DOESN'T NEED HER PARENTS PERMISSION TO LOVE WHO SHE WANTS!!
I never said she needs her parent's permission to love. You are purposely shifting the focus here because you want to have your way in spite of her parent's wishes. She DOES need her parent's permission to be with you. YOU are putting her in a position of going behind her parent's backs.
she pust herself in this "situation".
She is just a child, a thirteen-year-old child. She still has a lot to learn, but YOU are responsible for your role in her rebellion against her parent's. She may very well rebel even if you were not around, but you are the one we are talking to here, not her, so you have the responsibilty to do the right thing.
I do want to get in the good graces of her parents, believe me, thats one of my highest priorities...........nobody, and I mean NOBODY will stop us from seeing eachother, and that's all there is to it. Not her parents, not mine;
How are you ever going to get in the good graces of her parent's with the attitude that you are going to do what you want to do and nobody is going to stop you?
My main goal is to show them who I really am....
So what person are you going to show them? A person who wants the best for their daughter, or a person that nobody is going to stop and that's all there is to it?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45676
Minnie

gf's parents

Post by Minnie »

SHE DOESN'T NEED HER PARENTS PERMISSION TO LOVE WHO SHE WANTS!! she pust herself in this "situation".
she put herself in the "situation" because she is a 13yr old girl who is trying to grow up. She doesn't need her parents permission to love who she wants, your right. However, she needs to live her life and find out what love is first before settling into a serious relationship with a 17yr old man. Here is the difference, she is a girl and you are almost a grown man. HUGE difference...HUGE. Think about this please. If you really cared about her and loved her like you say you do, let her go. Let her grow up, live her life as you wanted when you were 13. Let her be a teeny bop and go to sleep overs and drool over rock stars and start shopping for bra's. While you are learning the ropes to adult hood as you should be. If it is true love. You will in time cross paths and be together.
I do want to get in the good graces of her parents, believe me, thats one of my highest priorities. One of the things I want the most is for us to be accepted by everybody.
You know how your going to get in the good graces of her parents? Leave her alone. Let her grow and let her move on with her life. You show no respect for her parents, why should they like you or even approve of you. Age does matter in this situation. I'm sorry, I know you hurt and I know it's hard but you really need to get a grip on yourself here and for both your sakes you need to let her go.
And yes, it is behind her parents' backs, but that's only because they won't even allow her to be where I am. If they would stop being so overprotective and hypocrytical, things would be so much better.
They love their daughter. You will not understand until you are a parent someday. We as parents don't want to make our children miserable, we want them to have everything in life that we did not have. A chance at a good education, a good job and then a good family. Not marriage at 16 and struggling through life with nothing and going nowhere tied down with kids at 18. I don't care if you say your not sexually active right now or not, there is noway that if you don't stop carrying on with her withing 6months to a year you will become sexually active out of attraction and lust. Things that get mistrued for love. Then what, oh wait she will be 14 so then it's ok? No it's not. Again, you need to let her go.
All I want is acceptance, nothing more.....nobody, and I mean NOBODY will stop us from seeing eachother, and that's all there is to it. Not her parents, not mine; not her friends, not mine....nobody. And yes, I have had some thoughts about marrage,
Ding! Ding! Ding!!!! Dude she is 13 and you are having thoughts of marriage.....she has only had her menstral cycle for maybe 1 - 2 years...she is just becoming a young woman. You are ready for committment or think you are, her she is just starting to figure things out. You need to let her go.
I was actually planning on talking with them to make them hate me just that much less. I want to show them that I'm not such a bad person, and that I have no wrong intentions toward their daughter.
I'm sure you don't have any wrong intentions but i gaurantee talking to them will not make them like you or make them change their minds. You could be a rich kid that looked like doogie howsard MD and there is not a chance in HELL they are going to approve of this and why because she is 13!! What don't you get about that...dude....let her go.
My main goal is to show them who I really am....
Why don't you do just that, be a man and show them who you really are....let her go and they will respect you much much more. they will not take you for a silly kid who is trying to influence their daughter or a silly guy that is trying to ruin their daughters life. They will look at you as a man and someone who has respected them and their daughter. If it was I, I would much rather be the second option.

Most of all, you have to rest your head down on your pillow at night, as does she. Sometimes you need to let go of something you love so much just to do the right thing and to let life take it's cycle. You need to think past your selfishness here, you need to start thinking more clearly. You need to let her go..... :(

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:45740

Shinizo

gf's parents

Post by Shinizo »

lol, holy snap. That sounds like me. Wow, I must've sounded stupid during my situation. I can't stop laughing over how stupidly irresponsible it sounds. It's like one things leads into another, which counteracts what he first said.

Dude, before you ever do this again. No matter how "hopelessly" in love you're in. Be quiet. It's just a strain for you and for us. It might be good to seek help, but don't try to say "I'm doing what's best, her parents have no say so" Wrong. If I've learned anything. Parents pwn you. No matter what. Their decision tops yours, all you can do is sit and disagree as it happens anyways.

(Sorry. Hadta post, because this sounded like me, and I feel incredibly stupid myself for sounding like this at one point, guess it takes seeing someone else in the same situation who refuses to believe anything better than what it used to be.)

But anyways! Late post! Bring this back to the top! yay! (Back on FFXI)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:46107
I have no GREAT FRIENDS or MEMORIES
Red Squirrel

gf's parents

Post by Red Squirrel »

Love seems to screw up with people, I need a girlfriend bad since I'll turn 20 soon and never had a real one, but on the other hand, I realize how nice it is to be away from the whole drama situations and stuff. :D I've seen it happen with my friends too, and the old saying goes, love hurts.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:46123
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Shinizo

gf's parents

Post by Shinizo »

Love doesn't hurt. Thinking hurts. Remove your brain. Love your neighbor. Remember nothing.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:46141
I have no GREAT FRIENDS or MEMORIES
andthebeast13

gf's parents

Post by andthebeast13 »

Red Squirrel wrote: Love seems to screw up with people, I need a girlfriend bad since I'll turn 20 soon and never had a real one, but on the other hand, I realize how nice it is to be away from the whole drama situations and stuff. :D  I've seen it happen with my friends too, and the old saying goes, love hurts.
ill be 19 in less than a week
and i've also never had a GF. i've had friends that are female, but no romantic female friends.
i decided when i was younger (like 12 or 13) and when i saw and heard about the pain of young "love," that i can have female friends without the pain of breaking up and thus i decided to wait till i was 18ish before i started the whole dating thing. i have heard of virtually no relationships below 18 that worked out permanently, so why ruin a perfectly good friendship?
after i turned 18 i realized that im not ready for a deeper relationship for various reasons. and i currently have several close female friends but no girlfriend
and im mostly fine with that
i admit that i do desire companianship but as i said i ain't ready yet

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:46167
signatures are pointless and stupid
hypocrites are some of the most annoying people on earth
Irony: noun A form of speech in which the real meaning is concealed or contradicted by the words used. It involves the perception that things are not what they are said to be or what they seem.
robonightmare

gf's parents

Post by robonightmare »

Listerlnx666 wrote:
VictorEM83 wrote: Its better for you her parents are like that you will get more out of it and she is at the age rebelling is cool so it will be to your benifit that they dont approve so she will rebel more and you will get laid more.
I don't really give a damn about getting laid as much as being together, I just want to be with her......
finally someone who isnt all about getting laid! it seems like thats all people care about these days!
also, i feel bad for you dude :ing:. it seems like parents are always like that. you cant do this, you cant do that blah blah blah... it would feel nice just to tell them that you dont give a crap about all the damn things that they think you shouldnt do :angry: :argh:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2627, old post ID:46495
This message has been brought to you by the American Stupid Signature Association of America (ASSAA)