pick your president

Controversial topics such as politics, religion, news that turns controversial etc
Red Squirrel

pick your president

Post by Red Squirrel »

Found this on another site, not sure wether or not it's accurate but according to what I know about bush it seems to be right.

http://www.pickyourpresident.com/

There's actually lot of things he opposes/agrees that I agree with too......

Gave me an idea though I should make a quiz based on these that calculates who you should vote for. :D Maybe I'll get hits on my site that way since that would get around fairly quick...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1163, old post ID:14711
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
manadren

pick your president

Post by manadren »

Not a bad site, but it would be nice if there were a few more candidates on there. I'm still trying to decide who to vote for, but I really don't have much of a problem deciding between bush, kerry, and nader :D

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1163, old post ID:14787
Red Squirrel

pick your president

Post by Red Squirrel »

How many candidates are there though? I thought there was only Bush and Kerry, I was suprised to see a 3rd guy on there.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1163, old post ID:14821
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Knox121

pick your president

Post by Knox121 »

Red Squirrel wrote: How many candidates are there though?  I thought there was only Bush and Kerry, I was suprised to see a 3rd guy on there.
there are only two canadaites on the ballet but in some states your able to 'fill in' nader lol but ya bush an kerry are it....i dont think nader has a chance but it would be cool to see him get some coverage :dance:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1163, old post ID:14822
If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z, X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.
Knox121

pick your president

Post by Knox121 »

the site is really pretty well set up all considered....most of the issues are o.k wise as in they set there possition all exept the gay rights bit.....i would like to see more explanation for why or why not they agree or disagree

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1163, old post ID:14823
If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z, X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.
Visionary

pick your president

Post by Visionary »

there are only two canadaites on the ballet but in some states your able to 'fill in' nader lol but ya bush an kerry are it....i dont think nader has a chance but it would be cool to see him get some coverage
Stranger things have happened. I think its safe to say it won't. :juggler:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1163, old post ID:15161
fragged one

pick your president

Post by fragged one »

there are six main candidates that i'm aware of, four of them are on the ballot in most states.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1163, old post ID:15164
no u!