Hahaha, what an idiot.

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
Magic_it

Hahaha, what an idiot.

Post by Magic_it »

http://ut2003files.com/file.potd?ID=12323
The credit card picture you see above (Doctored by myself with a caption I'd read on a different pic), was posted in a public forum on another website.

The guy went to sign his new Mastercard, but messed it up, and scratched it out. Then he put white out on the sigpanel, realizing his mistake, he attempted to remove the whiteout with water and alcohol.

After he failed miserably he posted the above picture. In minutes, his card number and verification number were public knowledge, and within 4 hours of posting, his credit card was maxed out on a variety of purchases made by board members.

Some of the claimed purchases included a complete water cooling PC case, four Athlon64 processors shipped to a random address, and a variety of computer equipment.
:lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:1559, old post ID:13117
Your eyes must be wandering too much if you read this.
Red Squirrel

Hahaha, what an idiot.

Post by Red Squirrel »

Hahaha that's so funny!!! :roflmao2:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:1559, old post ID:13119
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Anonymous

Hahaha, what an idiot.

Post by Anonymous »

LOL! He really is an idiot.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:1559, old post ID:14253
wldkos

Hahaha, what an idiot.

Post by wldkos »

#13 - omg - Posted by: Guest (ool-18bfac9a.dyn.optonline.net) on 11-10-2003 at 20:50 
lol im sry i feel bad for this guy ( i ordered an Alien Ware pc, 50' flatscreen lcd monitor....... think heel notice?

#14 - lol - Posted by: Guest (ool-18bfac9a.dyn.optonline.net) on 11-10-2003 at 20:51 
i just got my conformation my new 50' flatscreen lcd screen is going to be here tommarow ( tuestday ) and the alienware sooooon
that is horrible and so dick of that person.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:1559, old post ID:14266
rovingcowboy

Hahaha, what an idiot.

Post by rovingcowboy »

B) :rolleyes: :handintest:

nowhere did i see JUST WHAT IN THE H. E DOUBLE HOCKY STICKS DID HE POST THE DADBLASTED NUMBER FOR.?
duh douh :punk:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:1559, old post ID:14336
roving cowboy/ keith
Red Squirrel

Hahaha, what an idiot.

Post by Red Squirrel »

wldkos wrote:
  #13 - omg - Posted by: Guest (ool-18bfac9a.dyn.optonline.net) on 11-10-2003 at 20:50 
lol im sry i feel bad for this guy ( i ordered an Alien Ware pc, 50' flatscreen lcd monitor....... think heel notice?

#14 - lol - Posted by: Guest (ool-18bfac9a.dyn.optonline.net) on 11-10-2003 at 20:51 
i just got my conformation my new 50' flatscreen lcd screen is going to be here tommarow ( tuestday ) and the alienware sooooon
that is horrible and so dick of that person.
Yeah that is stupid. He ain't any smarter for posting it! His hostname (which I could not resolve for some reason) is there and there's a time stamp... they can easly track him down for fraud. The guy was stupid to post his CC number, but the people using it are not any smarter.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:1559, old post ID:14344
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!