What have I done, what have I done?

Computer builds, hardware and software discussion or troubleshooting, including peripherals. Essentially a general place to talk about desktop computers.
__bladeofglory__

Post by __bladeofglory__ »

Okay, I totally need help.I can't acess hotmail anymore!You see, hotmail needs cookies to be open, right?Well, I made it so the computer asks me if I want the cookies or not.My brother, going through some strange glitch in neopets went to hotmail.I told him "Whenever the computer asks you for cookies, you check the box and click 'Disable'" The "box" was actually asking if it wanted it permanent.So my brother went to hotmail, to check his email for his neopets pa$$word. So then it asked for cookies.He checked the box, and clicked disable.

Don't understad my problem?Let me continue: he doesn't allow cookies from hotmail (permantetly), and hotmail needs you to allow cookies!!!!!11

What should I do?How am I able to acess hotmail again?That's my ONLY email! :cry:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3181, old post ID:58563
Chris Vogel

Post by Chris Vogel »

When asking questions like this, it’s very important that you specify what software you’re using. After reading a previous post, I’m going to guess you’re using the latest version of Firefox for Windows.

In that case, you would go to Tools → Options → Privacy → Exceptions. Select Hotmail’s site in the new dialog box that pops up and click on the “Remove Site” button.

http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/options#privacy

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3181, old post ID:58567
michaelk1993adg

Post by michaelk1993adg »

smarty

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3181, old post ID:58742
http://web.wilson.k12.pa.us/buildings/so/s...mp3%20page.html this is a song my strings class plays. Bet You're jealous. Nerds.