Chat

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
Wren

Chat

Post by Wren »

Hey, y'all... yea it's been a while. I'm not on the pc as much as I used to be.

Got to bake 18 dozen cookies tomorrow... come on over and help! Getting ready for Christmas is a lot of work if you give food gifts. There's 10 pounds of fudge ready now.

What's new around here that I didn't notice yet?

Love that leather thing!!

:roflmao2:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2350, old post ID:38537
ycontrol

Chat

Post by ycontrol »

Wow Red you sure don't believe in change. The Af and Iceteks look exactly the same as when I first posted on them years ago. I guess...why change it if works great the way it is.
Remember when you did in fact change the color scheme of Af during new years? Some people got upset so you changed it back...lol. I never got to see it :(

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2350, old post ID:39014
"Never be game over"
Red Squirrel

Chat

Post by Red Squirrel »

lol wow been a while! How are you?

And yeah been busy with other projects so did not change the site layout or forums in long time. :P

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2350, old post ID:39015
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
ycontrol

Chat

Post by ycontrol »

I'm good Red. How about you?

I bought a house back in June so I've been busy with that. It's fun though. Great place...my back yard goes down to a river...hammocks, canoes, paddle boat...fire pit carved into the ground in the shape of a star...so fun.
I've just been hitting up all the different forums I am apart of lately. Cancelled my wow accounts so I have more free time :) as I am sure you have heard how that goes :).

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2350, old post ID:39016
"Never be game over"