Do you ever feel...

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
Anonymous

Do you ever feel...

Post by Anonymous »

Minnie wrote: Give me both of your addresses I will handle these parents :angry:  What a bunch of shit..I mean if they would just stop and think for 2 seconds how that must make you's feel.  That urks me when parents are like that with their kids.  My father was like that with my brother a lot.  Never myself but it really affected him.  Maybe you should confront the respectfully and talk with them on how this makes you feel? :unsure:

Yeah, and then get a bunch of bullshit about how I complain too much and how stupid I am and so and so.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5098
Chyse

Do you ever feel...

Post by Chyse »

William Wallace wrote:
Minnie wrote: Give me both of your addresses I will handle these parents :angry: What a bunch of shit..I mean if they would just stop and think for 2 seconds how that must make you's feel. That urks me when parents are like that with their kids. My father was like that with my brother a lot. Never myself but it really affected him. Maybe you should confront the respectfully and talk with them on how this makes you feel? :unsure:

Yeah, and then get a bunch of bullshit about how I complain too much and how stupid I am and so and so.
exactly. :cry:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5119
"Your neighbor was kind enough to let us rip him off and burn his furniture for no reason."-ATHF
"He said no, Err. With his foot." -ATHF
"Please, stop fueling my silent rage." -ATHF
Minnie

Do you ever feel...

Post by Minnie »

:(

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5128
http://notsureyet.ipbhost.com/index.php

~NSY is a fun and great place to hang out~ Come check it out!
Chyse

Do you ever feel...

Post by Chyse »

Minnie wrote: :(

exactly

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5130
"Your neighbor was kind enough to let us rip him off and burn his furniture for no reason."-ATHF
Anonymous

Do you ever feel...

Post by Anonymous »

Minnie wrote: :(
Now you understand how I feel sometimes. :(

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5210
erolyn

Do you ever feel...

Post by erolyn »

goalguarder12 wrote:
William Wallace wrote:
Minnie wrote: Yes that would be difficult. Keep your chin up! :)
I mean, I would be eating a small snack, 2 cookies maybe and here comes mum, "You stuffing your piggy face again?" Or I would be talking on here and in comes dad, "Talking with your little web friends? Phft." Or I would be reading a book, relaxing and then "Lazy son of a-" OR I would be gaming a little, and here comes "That's all you're good for. Playing them stupid games. Only time you get dressed quickly is when we ga fa go to Funcoland or Currys."

All of those statements are false, but I hear them so often I begin to believe them. :(
i no how ya feel, my family does the same thing. i'll be playin with my friends and my mom thinks its annoying so she says" i can't wait for school to start again!" like she doesnt want me to be near her. :(

and my brother always calls me fat and tubby and overweight, but i'm not. i weigh 106 lbs and i'm 13 !!!!! :(
AJ only says that because he's 8...he calls me fat and ugly all the time and I just ignore it.

Mom's been a huge bitch lately. I was soooo mad this morning...I've been wearing a rubberband on my arm all day so I don't go back up in my room and dig out my Exact-o...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5214
Anonymous

Do you ever feel...

Post by Anonymous »

erolyn wrote:
goalguarder12 wrote:
William Wallace wrote:
I mean, I would be eating a small snack, 2 cookies maybe and here comes mum, "You stuffing your piggy face again?" Or I would be talking on here and in comes dad, "Talking with your little web friends? Phft." Or I would be reading a book, relaxing and then "Lazy son of a-" OR I would be gaming a little, and here comes "That's all you're good for. Playing them stupid games. Only time you get dressed quickly is when we ga fa go to Funcoland or Currys."

All of those statements are false, but I hear them so often I begin to believe them. :(
i no how ya feel, my family does the same thing. i'll be playin with my friends and my mom thinks its annoying so she says" i can't wait for school to start again!" like she doesnt want me to be near her. :(

and my brother always calls me fat and tubby and overweight, but i'm not. i weigh 106 lbs and i'm 13 !!!!! :(
AJ only says that because he's 8...he calls me fat and ugly all the time and I just ignore it.

Mom's been a huge bitch lately. I was soooo mad this morning...I've been wearing a rubberband on my arm all day so I don't go back up in my room and dig out my Exact-o...
One time I nearly committed suicide by poison but something stopped me. Soemtimes I just want to curl up into a tiny ball and die when my family starts up on me, but now I have some good mates, which make it easier on me. I can just come on here and forget.

I think we should start a support group.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5217
erolyn

Do you ever feel...

Post by erolyn »

William Wallace wrote:
One time I nearly committed suicide by poison but something stopped me.  Soemtimes I just want to curl up into a tiny ball and die when my family starts up on me, but now I have some good mates, which make it easier on me.  I can just come on here and forget. 

Generally when my mom pisses me off I play off-Broadway musicals really loudly on my headphones and pretend I'm on a stage in New York City. That seems to help. Usually I'd be fine if she'd just leave me the :censored: alone, but of course, when I'm mad at her she feels the need to pester me further....

This is kinda BECOMING a support group, huh?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5223
Red Squirrel

Do you ever feel...

Post by Red Squirrel »

One time I let a virus into our computer when we only had one. It was a total accident, and I was unaware of the virus. My parants got extremely mad at me and started putting me down and saying I have no friends and that I'm a looser and good for nothing etc.... and they kicked me off the computer. a few days later they needed my help because it "would not turn on"... so I had o teach them how to turn it on. Parants really don't realize what they say/do sometimes. It's the only instant though where I was really put down like that.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5225
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Anonymous

Do you ever feel...

Post by Anonymous »

erolyn wrote:
William Wallace wrote:
One time I nearly committed suicide by poison but something stopped me. Soemtimes I just want to curl up into a tiny ball and die when my family starts up on me, but now I have some good mates, which make it easier on me. I can just come on here and forget.

Generally when my mom pisses me off I play off-Broadway musicals really loudly on my headphones and pretend I'm on a stage in New York City. That seems to help. Usually I'd be fine if she'd just leave me the :censored: alone, but of course, when I'm mad at her she feels the need to pester me further....

This is kinda BECOMING a support group, huh?
When mum or dad start ragging on me and be having like tits I would stay in my room, listen to solitary pipe music or Radiohead and try to relax. Or I would place a muffler over my ears, close my eyes, and ignore the world.
Just like your mum she feels the need to :censored:ing pester me all the :censored:ing time, never mind how upset I get. :( Games also help make me feel better.

My parents seem to get some kind of sick joy out of my misery when they are angry, they will behave confrontationally and not give me a chance to explain myself. :( My father was abusive to me when I was small. Left belt marks on me that never went away for days. he onc ewhipped me in the shower while I was bathing. :cry:

Mum can bitch and bitch and mother :censored:ing bitch I tell you. It's amazing how that woman can behave. Also she will NEVER listen to anything you say until she finds out she's wrong. I can never explain anything to her.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5230
Red Squirrel

Do you ever feel...

Post by Red Squirrel »

Man you have bad parants. :o Abusive. :o

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5233
Anonymous

Do you ever feel...

Post by Anonymous »

Red Squirrel wrote: Man you have bad parants. :o Abusive. :o
Ah, he's stopped now, but that's because now I can call the cops, or fight him. :( But he can get really :censored:ing abousive when he gets angry. :(

I suppose I do have bad parents, but when we get along we get along, but we never get along for long.

I always dreamed of getting away from them when they start up on me. I would like tojust run to the far side of the globe and live in a small cottage.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5234
Red Squirrel

Do you ever feel...

Post by Red Squirrel »

Yeah since even if it's not physical it's still abuse being like that... but there's not really that much you can do, there is but it's a risk if not much is done, but that they find out you tried.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5235
Anonymous

Do you ever feel...

Post by Anonymous »

Red Squirrel wrote: Yeah since even if it's not physical it's still abuse being like that... but there's not really that much you can do, there is but it's a risk if not much is done, but that they find out you tried.
Close this topic, I'm making a new one just for these types of stories.\n
yeah, Minnie's become a kind of surrogate mother for when mum and I fight.

See, we would start this big shouting match, yelling and arguing, and then she would become vindictive and mean, and start reminding me of what a failure I am and so forth, and that's when I seek solitude.

Dad is just abusive. End of story.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5238
Anonymous

Do you ever feel...

Post by Anonymous »

Go to the Abusivehurtful
astymean Parent support group Thread in the Debates and Heated Discussions forum to post more parent horror stories. Thank you.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5241
Minnie

Do you ever feel...

Post by Minnie »

I am wondering is this both of your parents william being so mean to you? Is it more your father? I can't stand to hear this crap. It's just not right. This reminds me of a lot of things my x did with my children and them were the reasons I left. It's really quite sad. I fear for you and any kid that goes through this. Their is help out there though. If you are serious and they are really abusing you. You don't have to tolerate it. You should not tolerate it either..My thoughts are with you on this and if you ever need to talk, i'll listen. (hugs william)..watch your hands :P

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5242
http://notsureyet.ipbhost.com/index.php

~NSY is a fun and great place to hang out~ Come check it out!
Anonymous

Do you ever feel...

Post by Anonymous »

Minnie wrote: I am wondering is this both of your parents william being so mean to you? Is it more your father? I can't stand to hear this crap. It's just not right. This reminds me of a lot of things my x did with my children and them were the reasons I left. It's really quite sad. I fear for you and any kid that goes through this. Their is help out there though. If you are serious and they are really abusing you. You don't have to tolerate it. You should not tolerate it either..My thoughts are with you on this and if you ever need to talk, i'll listen. (hugs william)..watch your hands :P
They're not mean when we get along, but when they get angry, which is often, they turn into horrible monsters. That's not to say I don't have my faults, I have an explosive temper, but it's always mum who calls it in first. :(

She would bitch and bitch and bitch and then I would explode violently. Then she would start following me round the house bitching even more and reminding me of said faults, and I would have no strength to argue.

Dad would just destroy you mentally. He is a hopeless :censored:ing hypocrite. When he's angry he would have a horrible grin on his face as he makes you suicidal. He would make you feel like the worst person in the world, that you can do nothing right, etc. He can give the the worst feeling of being trapped in your own head.

So, to break it down:

Small will was tortured physically when one of them got angry.

Grown Will is tortured mentally when one of them gets angry.

We'll contiue this chat in the thread mentioned above.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5244
Chyse

Do you ever feel...

Post by Chyse »

Minnie wrote: I am wondering is this both of your parents william being so mean to you? Is it more your father?  I can't stand to hear this crap.  It's just not right.  This reminds me of a lot of things my x did with my children and them were the reasons I left.  It's really quite sad.  I fear for you and any kid that goes through this.  Their is help out there though.  If you are serious and they are really abusing you.  You don't have to tolerate it.  You should not tolerate it either..My thoughts are with you on this and if you ever need to talk, i'll listen.  (hugs william)..watch your hands :P
i feel like killing myself every-other day. i'm suprised that i am still alive now. :unsure: i wanted to do drugs once because i thought they would solve my problems. i couldn't get any. i think about cutting myself but i can't, my body stops me from hurting my self. so i get rubber bands. i put them on my arm. and I snap myself with them. i sometimes give myself welts. thats my life. :(

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5556
mimic

Do you ever feel...

Post by mimic »

I like sex a lot. :(

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5892
Chyse

Do you ever feel...

Post by Chyse »

erolyn wrote:
goalguarder12 wrote:
William Wallace wrote:

thats exactly what i do too.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5982
Chyse

Do you ever feel...

Post by Chyse »

mimic wrote: I like sex a lot.  :(
who ever said that was such a bad thing?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5987
mimic

Do you ever feel...

Post by mimic »

goalguarder12 wrote:
mimic wrote: I like sex a lot. :(
who ever said that was such a bad thing?
Not I. :lol:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5990