Make a Story Game

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
manadren

Make a Story Game

Post by manadren »

rather large scythe. The blade pristine and razor sharp glistened in the moonlight. Stasi dressed in long black hooded robe walked up to Will slowly, backing him into a corner. He removed the hood slowly and took a stance as if he were about to cut somone in two. Finally with a sinister laugh, Stasi spoke...

"Hey, check it out! I'm going to a costume party in a bit, doesn't this costume kick :censored:?"

Will had already fainted. But this allowed Stasi to...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:2349
Anonymous

Make a Story Game

Post by Anonymous »

manadren wrote: rather large scythe. The blade pristine and razor sharp glistened in the moonlight. Stasi dressed in long black hooded robe walked up to Will slowly, backing him into a corner. He removed the hood slowly and took a stance as if he were about to cut somone in two. Finally with a sinister laugh, Stasi spoke...

"Hey, check it out! I'm going to a costume party in a bit, doesn't this costume kick :censored:?"

Will had already fainted. But this allowed Stasi to...
take his AK-47 and run off. Will came to later in Manadren's bed....

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:2350
manadren

Make a Story Game

Post by manadren »

Manadren was sound asleep. Stark naked and sleeping next to him was none other than...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3263
erolyn

Make a Story Game

Post by erolyn »

Gene Wilder. Manadren, slightly disturbed, asked, "What the hell is Gene Wilder doing here?", to which Gene replied...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3310
manadren

Make a Story Game

Post by manadren »

"Wait. You mean this isn't erolyn's bed? So that means.. I just... with you... oh, god."

"Hold up. I thought you were someone else, I just got into bed a little while ago. But I guess that explains what happened to my pillow. I think I'll, uh, go buy a new one."

So manadren heads off to the 24 hour pillow store. Meanwhile, Gene Wilder...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3401
Anonymous

Make a Story Game

Post by Anonymous »

manadren wrote: "Wait. You mean this isn't erolyn's bed? So that means.. I just... with you... oh, god."

"Hold up. I thought you were someone else, I just got into bed a little while ago. But I guess that explains what happened to my pillow. I think I'll, uh, go buy a new one."

So manadren heads off to the 24 hour pillow store. Meanwhile, Gene Wilder...
...went to the bathroom and proceeded to wash. Will shut his eyes and said another spell, he shrunk and changed form into a badger, then wriggled free of his bonds and scampered out of the room. Manadren came back, with an armful of pillows. "What the- 'EY!" Manadren yelled, tripping over Badger Will. Manadren tumbled to the ground, dropping his pillows, and started crying. Gene ran back out, but not in time. Will had returned to human form, grabbed his staff and his Orb and jumped in his Lamborghini Gallardo. He zoomed off, while Gene helped Mana up...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3487
erolyn

Make a Story Game

Post by erolyn »

and then quickly knocked him back down again. At this strategic point in the plot, erolyn walked up, noticed Gene standing above manadren, and asked, "Manadren, how many times have I told you NOT to steal my Blazing Saddles action figures?!" Before manadren could answer, she proceeded to slap him. Then she drove away with Gene handcuffed to the back of her car, screaming,

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3493
Anonymous

Make a Story Game

Post by Anonymous »

..."aaaaah! Crazy girl!" Will looked in his rearview mirror, saw the circus going on behind him and slowed. Erolyn's car came up beside him, and Will took out the Orb, rubbed it, and Gene disappeared. "NOOOO!" cried Erolyn. Gene started kissing Will, so he took out his quarterstaff, and rapped Gene with it. Gene reappeared in Erolyn's car, and will drove off. Erolyn...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3495
erolyn

Make a Story Game

Post by erolyn »

began to plot her revenge on Will and the rest of the Russian mafia, but decided that it had better wait. Right now she had a major Taco Bell craving. As she drove up to the drive-thru window (because you just can't fit the word "through" on a sign nowadays, can you?) she heard a strange noise in the distance- and she had a feeling it wasn't just the enchiladas talking. She turned around to find...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3569
Joe

Make a Story Game

Post by Joe »

Will and Joe who was the boss of the Corleone family. Will and Joe both armed with tommy guns walked up to the car window, where Erolyn was screaming and crying for mercy, just when.....

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3581
Anonymous

Make a Story Game

Post by Anonymous »

..fragged ran by them, dressed in Hitler's garb, screaming, as a whole set of WW2 vets chased him with m1 Carbines. "No! Don't kill me!" screamed Erolyn. "Too late for that," said Joe. "You shoud have thought about that before you killed my cousin!" Then Will emptied a whole round into Erolyn's heart. She fell to the ground dead. Will unsheathed his katana an cut off her head and gave it to Joe, who leaghing maniacally, jumped into his big old Packard and drove off. Will wiped his katana off on Erolyn's clothes, sheathed it, and got into his car, started it up, and drove off. Fragged managed to shake off his pursuers and....

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3585
Joe

Make a Story Game

Post by Joe »

Change cloths, so he would not be recogzized by the vets. After doing that he decided he would need help to find Joe and Will so he called his good friend GoalGuarder who was the brother of Erolyn and he demanded revenge. He and Fragged spent hours creating a plan but were interupted when........

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3589
erolyn

Make a Story Game

Post by erolyn »

Erolyn walked through the secret back door. "What? Wait...you're dead!" exclaimed Fragged. "Technically," said Erolyn. "But since I had unfinished business, they let me come back as a ghost and take my revenge. Plus, I never got my nachos." Fragged and GG just shrugged, knowing they'd seen everything. Erolyn picked up one of those double-sided lightsabers and was about to walk out the door when...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3692
Anonymous

Make a Story Game

Post by Anonymous »

erolyn wrote: Erolyn walked through the secret back door. "What? Wait...you're dead!" exclaimed Fragged. "Technically," said Erolyn. "But since I had unfinished business, they let me come back as a ghost and take my revenge. Plus, I never got my nachos." Fragged and GG just shrugged, knowing they'd seen everything. Erolyn picked up one of those double-sided lightsabers and was about to walk out the door when...
George Lucas came in with the LucasFilm Hit Squad. "Miss Erolyn you're under arrest for using my ideas. TAKE HER AWAY!" One of the policemen grabbed away her saber and put her in a van. She was driven off to the Lucas Valley Jail, where Lord Maul gave her forty stripes across her back and locked her away.

Meanwhile, Will was conferring with magic as to what he should do next. Magic said...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3703
Joe

Make a Story Game

Post by Joe »

Willy i can no longer hold it in, i feel this electricity between me and you, please tell me you feel the same way. Just as Magic was telling Will his feelings, a large.............

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3706
MrSelf

Make a Story Game

Post by MrSelf »

:censored: flew out of the sky and :censored: Will until his :censored: fell off. As will lie crumpled on the ground, Joe walked in and...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3816
erolyn

Make a Story Game

Post by erolyn »

stabbed Will through the heart with a fire poker 78 times. "That's for Geraldine, sucker!" he cried as he drove the poker into Will's chest. Stunned, Magic exclaimed...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3821
Anonymous

Make a Story Game

Post by Anonymous »

erolyn wrote: stabbed Will through the heart with a fire poker 78 times. "That's for Geraldine, sucker!" he cried as he drove the poker into Will's chest. Stunned, Magic exclaimed...
"That's no good! He's an Immortal!" Sure enough, the injuries in will's chest and :censored: healed and grew back. Will stood up, got out his Tommy gun, and shot Joe. Then he took magic in his arms and...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3838
Joe

Make a Story Game

Post by Joe »

also erolyn and all three went back to Will's house where they.......

(Will why did you kill me off <_< )

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3841
Anonymous

Make a Story Game

Post by Anonymous »

Joe wrote: also erolyn and all three went back to Will's house where they.......
(Will why did you kill me off  <_< )

...had a threesome having hot wild monkey sex. Afterwards, Will got up from the bed to drink a Tylenol, but then he saw Joe's ghost...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3845
Chyse

Make a Story Game

Post by Chyse »

but erolyn wasnt really, there, it was just a sex doll, erolyn was really in the bar with me and we were talking about how gay ww is and we drank another jones from the crate of never ending jones which was put in front of us for some odd reason. and we ate cheesecake too.
and joe's ghost wanted to join the sex with the sex doll...

(SOMEONE PIN THIS!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3875
"Your neighbor was kind enough to let us rip him off and burn his furniture for no reason."-ATHF
"He said no, Err. With his foot." -ATHF
"Please, stop fueling my silent rage." -ATHF
Anonymous

Make a Story Game

Post by Anonymous »

goalguarder12 wrote: but erolyn wasnt really, there, it was just a sex doll, erolyn was really in the bar with me and we were talking about how gay ww is and we drank another jones from the crate of never ending jones which was put in front of us for some odd reason. and we ate cheesecake too.
and joe's ghost wanted to join the sex with the sex doll...

(SOMEONE PIN THIS!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: )
...and after a little while Magic woke Goalguarder up from her dream. Then he shot her with a BANNED! zap, and GG disappeared to the depths of Hell. Magic yawned and got up. Will was still sleeping with Erolyn next to him. Erolyn woke up, stretched, kissed the still sleeping Will on the cheek and went in the shower. Will woke up some time later. He went in the kitchen to get a drink, still clutching his staff of Magic, when...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3906
manadren

Make a Story Game

Post by manadren »

Will woke up. Apparently life had turned into one of those cheesy, dream within a dream, within a dream sequences, but this time all had finally reterned back to reality. Will walked towards the bathroom to clean himself up after his little wet dream.

erolyn, having had a good rest, or at least as good as one could get being dead and all, proceeded to break out of Lucas Valley Jail. This wasn't exactly hard as she had Crow-like enhanced abilities. She was going to have her revenge, but first, a slight change or wardrobe.

Enter Uber Sexy Goth Chick erolyn, decked out in tight black leather and a long black coat hiding a pair of razor sharp katanas and more than a few knives...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3921
erolyn

Make a Story Game

Post by erolyn »

William Wallace wrote: ...and after a little while Magic woke Goalguarder up from her dream.  Then he shot her with a BANNED! zap, and GG disappeared to the depths of Hell.  Magic yawned and got up.  Will was still sleeping with Erolyn next to him.  Erolyn woke up, stretched, kissed the still sleeping Will on the cheek and went in the shower.  Will woke up some time later.  He went in the kitchen to get a drink, still clutching his staff of Magic, when...
there came a scream from the bathroom. "OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!" Realizing that she'd just had sex with a 14 year old and that this was illegal in some states, Erolyn hopped into her red convertible and drove away to track down Joe's ghost. As she sped along the highway, something cam up from behind her...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3923
Anonymous

Make a Story Game

Post by Anonymous »

erolyn wrote: there came a scream from the bathroom. "OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!" Realizing that she'd just had sex with a 14 year old and that this was illegal in some states, Erolyn hopped into her red convertible and drove away to track down Joe's ghost. As she sped along the highway, something cam up from behind her...
....good old Will in a SBD Dauntless plane. He dived, dropped an atom bomb and pulled up, while Erolyn yelled, "CURSE YOU, WILL WALLACE!" He zoomed off to...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:3954