suicide support group

Controversial topics such as politics, religion, news that turns controversial etc
OLKMED

suicide support group

Post by OLKMED »

a year isn't much of an age difference, and i'd say anything to get GG out of the house and away from the people who are bugging him so much would help, maybe he could get a job nearby. When my brother got a job it straightened him out, (until he quit working there that is). and it's really helped me, i've made friends, gotten out of the house and talking with my co-workers has helped me find out what's really important in life.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:21392
OLKMED

suicide support group

Post by OLKMED »

a couple of people i know are having problems, there's one girl who i've known for a long time, but have never been really close to. she's really nice and smart, and she is an amazing athlete, her two older brothers were really good at basketball and other sports in high school and her dad always pressures her to be better (not just normal pressure but things like "you can't go out until you practice your 2 hours of basketball" )
a couple of friends of mine are pretty close to her and they've figured out she's been cutting herself out of frustration and stuff, everytime i see her i want to give her a hug but i also don't want to freak her out or make her feel bad for any reason, it just kills me to look at somebody and know they do that to that and see her put on a fake smile.

she has such a happy looking smile, everytime i see her i wonder whether it's just a charade.

my other friend talks to me about his problems and he knows i care, but he's a real loner and is going through a breakup of his girlfriend of about 6 months, he really cared for her, and it's doing a number on him. i know he has cut himself too.

after looking at the problems in these people's lives it surprises me that i haven't done any of these things. so many nights i'd wake up to my brother and my dad yelling at each other because they're both some of the most retarded people i know. they both have the shortest fuses ever and everytime i see them i feel like giving them a nice little bitch slap but i know that won't really do any good. no matter the problems my mother ignores what's happening and it drives me nuts. all my dad cares about is his little hobbies, nothing else really matters, he only cares for the kids because he wants us to grow up and get out of his hair. or at least that's the way it seems. all i can think is "thank god it's only another year and a half until i'm done with high school and i can move out.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:21395
Chyse

suicide support group

Post by Chyse »

well olkmed, keep that way of thinking. you'll be out in a year and a half.

and i have talked to "girl X" more than 10 times. a have had extremely good conversations with her, at least 21 times. anyways my friend is hooking me up with this one girl. i don't think she's gonna like me tho, and i don't think it would work out anyways. but i've never really met her and she might be really cool. but she is really hot. she is younger than me by 1 year.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:21495
"Your neighbor was kind enough to let us rip him off and burn his furniture for no reason."-ATHF
"He said no, Err. With his foot." -ATHF
"Please, stop fueling my silent rage." -ATHF
erolyn

suicide support group

Post by erolyn »

goalguarder12 wrote: well olkmed, keep that way of thinking. you'll be out in a year and a half.

and i have talked to "girl X" more than 10 times. a have had extremely good conversations with her, at least 21 times. anyways my friend is hooking me up with this one girl. i don't think she's gonna like me tho, and i don't think it would work out anyways. but i've never really met her and she might be really cool. but she is really hot. she is younger than me by 1 year.
wait, what happened to K?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:21654
erolyn

suicide support group

Post by erolyn »

OLKMED wrote: "thank god it's only another year and a half until i'm done with high school and i can move out.
I've got a year and a half myself. It's both exciting and scary to think about living on my own.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:21655
Red Squirrel

suicide support group

Post by Red Squirrel »

College is so fun though, especially if you get to stay home since it's not as expensive, and you're not stuck in a residence, which to me looks like a jail cell. heck, arn't jail cells bigger? LOL

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:21661
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
erolyn

suicide support group

Post by erolyn »

Yeah, there's no way I'm living at home. Most of the point of GOING to college is to get AWAY from home. Plus, if I lived at home I'd have to go to a school within commuting distance of my house, and that's just...not going to happen.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:21674
Delvok

suicide support group

Post by Delvok »

When i was little i tried to poison myself with liquid paper ::/

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:21697
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146
Chyse

suicide support group

Post by Chyse »

erolyn wrote:
goalguarder12 wrote: well olkmed, keep that way of thinking. you'll be out in a year and a half.

wait, what happened to K?
we broke up and the other girl not girl x, the girl my friend is hooking me up with said no. but that's okay, she's a bitch anyways. but there is this girl named kayla. she is flicking hott. o'man i could look at her all day. but i'm really not her type. there is this other girl though, but she's out of my league. but theres this other girl...........but she has a boyfriend. but there is this one girl..........no.....that's about it.........there really is no girl besides girl x that I like, that would actually maybe go out with me. so yeah........i either have to pay a hooker to go out with me, or find a girl whom i don't like who will go out with me, and then pray every night for god to smite me. or i find a hott girl who likes me...........yeah...........that's not gonna happen. exept for girl x. she is beautiful. but no one besides her . so i'm :censored: until my freshman year. i don't think i can go that long without a girlfriend. being the pimp that i am. i need a girl. wow. this is a fine predicament i've gotten myself into. isn't it?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:21887
"Your neighbor was kind enough to let us rip him off and burn his furniture for no reason."-ATHF
sintekk

suicide support group

Post by sintekk »

Stasi wrote: You could try putting a leash on your libido.
:roflmao2:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:21928
Red Squirrel

suicide support group

Post by Red Squirrel »

I'm glad I never went through the high school girl friend thing. I never seen any such situation turn out good, it always ends with a dump. :roflmao:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:21931
erolyn

suicide support group

Post by erolyn »

goalguarder12 wrote: we broke up and the other girl not girl x, the girl my friend is hooking me up with said no. but that's okay, she's a bitch anyways. but there is this girl named kayla. she is flicking hott. o'man i could look at her all day. but i'm really not her type. there is this other girl though, but she's out of my league. but theres this other girl...........but she has a boyfriend. but there is this one girl..........no.....that's about it.........there really is no girl besides girl x that I like, that would actually maybe go out with me. so yeah........i either have to pay a hooker to go out with me, or find a girl whom i don't like who will go out with me, and then pray every night for god to smite me. or i find a hott girl who likes me...........yeah...........that's not gonna happen. exept for girl x. she is beautiful. but no one besides her . so i'm :censored: until my freshman year. i don't think i can go that long without a girlfriend. being the pimp that i am. i need a girl. wow. this is a fine predicament i've gotten myself into. isn't it?
you'll survive. I haven't had a steady boyfriend for like 2 years and I'm just fine. Actually, I'm great. Boys suck. (no offense to any of the males reading this)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:21954
shenbaw

suicide support group

Post by shenbaw »

Red Squirrel wrote: I'm glad I never went through the high school girl friend thing.  I never seen any such situation turn out good, it always ends with a dump. :roflmao:
'Tis better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. ^_^

Or so i hear. :didi:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:21999
erolyn

suicide support group

Post by erolyn »

shenbaw wrote:
Red Squirrel wrote: I'm glad I never went through the high school girl friend thing.  I never seen any such situation turn out good, it always ends with a dump. :roflmao:
'Tis better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. ^_^

Or so i hear. :didi:
That's a Facist lie, Shenbaw! :nana:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:22027
Chyse

suicide support group

Post by Chyse »

no it's not you jerk-butt shitter!!!! (i would call you a whore, but your my sister, and you aren't really a prostitute.) :didi: :P

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:22031
Cicero

suicide support group

Post by Cicero »

I guess I'm lucky that I've never had any "girl problems", I've been with my girlfriend for abot a year and half now and alls rosy in the garden. *touch wood*

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:22054
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
Sir Winston Churchill
shenbaw

suicide support group

Post by shenbaw »

Cicero wrote: I guess I'm lucky that I've never had any "girl problems",  I've been with my girlfriend for abot a year and half now and alls rosy in the garden. *touch wood*
Wow, 1 1/2 years is quite a while to have not had any problems. You better do more than just "touch" wood. ;)

Give it time though. The clock is winding down... ^_^

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:22056
Cicero

suicide support group

Post by Cicero »

Right ok we've had some problems but no major probleems.

Give it time though. The clock is winding down... 
You fill me so full of confidence. Thanks :P

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:22132
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
Sir Winston Churchill
Chyse

suicide support group

Post by Chyse »

erolyn wrote:
goalguarder12 wrote: we broke up and the other girl not girl x, the girl my friend is hooking me up with said no. but that's okay, she's a bitch anyways. but there is this girl named kayla. she is flicking hott. o'man i could look at her all day. but i'm really not her type. there is this other girl though, but she's out of my league. but theres this other girl...........but she has a boyfriend. but there is this one girl..........no.....that's about it.........there really is no girl besides girl x that I like, that would actually maybe go out with me. so yeah........i either have to pay a hooker to go out with me, or find a girl whom i don't like who will go out with me, and then pray every night for god to smite me. or i find a hott girl who likes me...........yeah...........that's not gonna happen. exept for girl x. she is beautiful. but no one besides her . so i'm :censored: until my freshman year. i don't think i can go that long without a girlfriend. being the pimp that i am. i need a girl. wow. this is a fine predicament i've gotten myself into. isn't it?
you'll survive. I haven't had a steady boyfriend for like 2 years and I'm just fine. Actually, I'm great. Boys suck. (no offense to any of the males reading this)
hey erolyn, did you ever think there's a REASON that you haven't had a boyfriend in over 2 years? this might refresh your memory. look

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:22257
Red Squirrel

suicide support group

Post by Red Squirrel »

So true! Glad I was only part of the audience on that one. Never got a girl friend. Simply because I did not try, or want to try. College/after college is the right time. So I need to search more now... but the whole section of the building I'm in is only guys so it's not that easy...lol

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:22264
Red Squirrel

suicide support group

Post by Red Squirrel »

Yeah, that's my problem, being in Comp Sci chicks are more rare in this department. Sad part is for one of our classes we have to pass by the nursing department and none of us ever mentioned anything about the chicks, but just keep going with our technology-related conversations. :D

Back in high school it was like "MAN! Look at that chick!" and suddently the table lifts up almost a foot high.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:22271
erolyn

suicide support group

Post by erolyn »

Red Squirrel wrote: Yeah, that's my problem, being in Comp Sci chicks are more rare in this department.  Sad part is for one of our classes we have to pass by the nursing department and none of us ever mentioned anything about the chicks, but just keep going with our technology-related conversations. :D 

Back in high school it was like "MAN!  Look at that chick!" and suddently the table lifts up almost a foot high.
lol. High school. Please God, someone get me out of here.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:22475
Chyse

suicide support group

Post by Chyse »

okay. everyone here knows about how i like girl x. and everyone knows that i am oing to ask her out when i am a freshman. but nobody knows that i am not going to ask her out anymore. why you ask? because she has a boyfriend. yeah. i am really depressed. i wanted to go out with her so much. she was so perfect. but i guess it wasn't meant to be. have you ever wondered if you were put on this earth to make other people's lives better? i do. maybe nothing good is supposed to happen to me. maybe god created me to make other people happier, to not care about myself, but only others. maybe i'm not supposed to be happy. why do i keep writing. i don't want this life anymore. i'm tired of living. i cannot keep this going for much longer. if your on, please answer me......

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:23051
Red Squirrel

suicide support group

Post by Red Squirrel »

When I was your age, I never had problems like that. You should think of what your real priorities are and not worry about the low end stuff, like GFs. 99% of the time at your age couples break up, because it's not serious. When you're in your 20's is the time where you will get into a real, serious relationship, but while your're in school just concentrate on high grades, hang out with friends, and yeah. I never had a girl friend, and I've never been depressed. Do like me and find something to keep you busy. I own a business and 2 sites, no time for girl friends. :lol:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:23052
Chyse

suicide support group

Post by Chyse »

*sigh*

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:23053