Do you ever feel...

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
dragonhawks

Do you ever feel...

Post by dragonhawks »

Do you ever feel like an idiot, like you can't do anything right in life?

Today I just found out I've been calling a girl by the wrong name for 1 year.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4655
Chris Vogel

Do you ever feel...

Post by Chris Vogel »

Yes, I’ve felt like that. :) I should think most people do at times.

The girl never corrected you?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4661
Red Squirrel

Do you ever feel...

Post by Red Squirrel »

I'm so bad with names, and when it's someone I know for so long, I feel too stupid to ask their name if I'm in a situation where I need to know. :argh:

I do lot of stupid things sometimes that I feel like a total idiot. Last thing I remember was when I went to bank to deposite some cash and a check.

For some reason I thought I had to put the cash in one envelope and the check in another. So I had two envelopes so when I went to put the first one in the machine, it shut before I can put the second, but I had already entered both ammounts and could not go back to correct it, so the only way was for me to re enter it and put the envelope again, so I was basically doing fraud by entering an ammount bigger then what I put since the first time only had the cash and the second time the check, and I had to enter to check again the second time.

So I called the bank when I got home just to let them know so they don't start wondering what I'm up to. They understood and said it happends often so I felt better. And later on I just got a notice from the bank that they fixed my balance because of a processing error.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4667
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
MrSelf

Do you ever feel...

Post by MrSelf »

Absolutely!

I am horrible with names as well, probably now my biggest weakness.

And sometimes, it seems as if nothing goes right for an extended period. When it rains, it pours

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4678
dragonhawks

Do you ever feel...

Post by dragonhawks »

Thx now i don't feel as stupid as i did before although i still feel stupid i know other people feel stupid too heh

oh and no she never corrected me, i guess she never heard me right

her names april and i called her natalie cause shes basically a twin of this girl i used to know and i mean a real twin, they look exactly alike.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4686
Zack

Do you ever feel...

Post by Zack »

One time I felt like that.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4692
Joe

Do you ever feel...

Post by Joe »

dragonhawks wrote: Do you ever feel like an idiot, like you can't do anything right in life?
Yup everyone feels like that. Like when your coach puts you in the game and says he has complete faith in you and then you go out there and totally :censored: up and then you don't play for another 5 games. :(

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4693
Minnie

Do you ever feel...

Post by Minnie »

Not me :D :didi:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4701
http://notsureyet.ipbhost.com/index.php

~NSY is a fun and great place to hang out~ Come check it out!
manadren

Do you ever feel...

Post by manadren »

Apparently minnie just happens to be perfection incarnate. :rolleyes: :P

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4706
Minnie

Do you ever feel...

Post by Minnie »

manadren wrote: Apparently minnie just happens to be perfection incarnate. :rolleyes:  :P
I never said I was perfect, I am just not insecure and I happen to be a very positive and strong person :D :didi: Is that bad :(

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4709

Chyse

Do you ever feel...

Post by Chyse »

dragonhawks wrote: Do you ever feel like an idiot, like you can't do anything right in life?

i know EXACTLY how u feel, this girl at my school who's name is actually noel( she's the hottest girl at my school. and i mean HOTT!!! anyways. she tells me that her name is mikayla. and (i've met noel before) i say no your noel. and she says, no noel is my older sister, she's in high school. like 5 months later, i find out that her name IS noel. and i feel like the biggest idiot ever.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4806
"Your neighbor was kind enough to let us rip him off and burn his furniture for no reason."-ATHF
"He said no, Err. With his foot." -ATHF
"Please, stop fueling my silent rage." -ATHF
Minnie

Do you ever feel...

Post by Minnie »

why does somthing so simple get to you? Just be comfortable with who you are and you have no reason to feel like an idiot for making a mistake...just does not make sense to me :)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4814

Anonymous

Do you ever feel...

Post by Anonymous »

Minnie wrote: why does somthing so simple get to you?  Just be comfortable with who you are and you have no reason to feel like an idiot for making a mistake...just does not make sense to me :)
I feel bad about myself a lot. :(

Of course, the minty c**ts that call themselves relatives think this is stupidity.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4868
Minnie

Do you ever feel...

Post by Minnie »

William Wallace wrote:
Minnie wrote: why does somthing so simple get to you? Just be comfortable with who you are and you have no reason to feel like an idiot for making a mistake...just does not make sense to me :)

Of course, the minty c**ts that call themselves relatives think this is stupidity.
Don't feel bad about yourself. Think of all the good qualities you have :)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4870

Anonymous

Do you ever feel...

Post by Anonymous »

Minnie wrote:
William Wallace wrote:
Minnie wrote: why does somthing so simple get to you? Just be comfortable with who you are and you have no reason to feel like an idiot for making a mistake...just does not make sense to me :)

Often I don't feel like I have any, and then I get bouts of depression and insomnia... :cry: This is very personal stuff I'm telling you.

Of course, I have to act like a emotionless brute amongst my family or I get laughed at. "Why would YOU have anything to feel sorry for?" :angry: :huh:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4872
Minnie

Do you ever feel...

Post by Minnie »

William Wallace wrote:
Minnie wrote:
William Wallace wrote:

Often I don't feel like I have any, and then I get bouts of depression and insomnia... :cry: This is very personal stuff I'm telling you.
I'm sorry you feel that way William. Just remember you have friends here and let it out..try not to use the word "fuck" to much though ;) Seriously, I know if you just stay positive on things and don't focus on the negetive you will be much happier with yourself :)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4874

Anonymous

Do you ever feel...

Post by Anonymous »

Minnie wrote:
William Wallace wrote:
Minnie wrote:

I'm sorry you feel that way William. Just remember you have friends here and let it out..try not to use the word "fuck" to much though ;) Seriously, I know if you just stay positive on things and don't focus on the negetive you will be much happier with yourself :)
Thank you. But it's hard with an emotionally abusive family... :wacko:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4877
Minnie

Do you ever feel...

Post by Minnie »

Yes that would be difficult. Keep your chin up! :)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4880

Anonymous

Do you ever feel...

Post by Anonymous »

Minnie wrote: Yes that would be difficult.  Keep your chin up! :)
I mean, I would be eating a small snack, 2 cookies maybe and here comes mum, "You stuffing your piggy face again?" Or I would be talking on here and in comes dad, "Talking with your little web friends? Phft." Or I would be reading a book, relaxing and then "Lazy son of a-" OR I would be gaming a little, and here comes "That's all you're good for. Playing them stupid games. Only time you get dressed quickly is when we ga fa go to Funcoland or Currys."

All of those statements are false, but I hear them so often I begin to believe them. :(

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4883
Chyse

Do you ever feel...

Post by Chyse »

William Wallace wrote:
Minnie wrote: Yes that would be difficult. Keep your chin up! :)
I mean, I would be eating a small snack, 2 cookies maybe and here comes mum, "You stuffing your piggy face again?" Or I would be talking on here and in comes dad, "Talking with your little web friends? Phft." Or I would be reading a book, relaxing and then "Lazy son of a-" OR I would be gaming a little, and here comes "That's all you're good for. Playing them stupid games. Only time you get dressed quickly is when we ga fa go to Funcoland or Currys."

All of those statements are false, but I hear them so often I begin to believe them. :(
i no how ya feel, my family does the same thing. i'll be playin with my friends and my mom thinks its annoying so she says" i can't wait for school to start again!" like she doesnt want me to be near her. :(

and my brother always calls me fat and tubby and overweight, but i'm not. i weigh 106 lbs and i'm 13 !!!!! :(

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4897
"Your neighbor was kind enough to let us rip him off and burn his furniture for no reason."-ATHF
megaspaz

Do you ever feel...

Post by megaspaz »

if you take drugs, you won't care.... until you go to rehab that is... ::/

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4931
Resistance is futile...

Registered Linux User #321628
Anime/Toon Avatars
Other Cool Forums

"Never hold your farts in. They travel up your spine, into your brain, and that's where you get s**tty ideas from..." - Woyaya - January 10, 2004
Chyse

Do you ever feel...

Post by Chyse »

megaspaz wrote: if you take drugs, you won't care.... until you go to rehab that is...  ::/
:depress:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4940
Minnie

Do you ever feel...

Post by Minnie »

Give me both of your addresses I will handle these parents :angry: What a bunch of shit..I mean if they would just stop and think for 2 seconds how that must make you's feel. That urks me when parents are like that with their kids. My father was like that with my brother a lot. Never myself but it really affected him. Maybe you should confront the respectfully and talk with them on how this makes you feel? :unsure:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:4981

Chyse

Do you ever feel...

Post by Chyse »

that would be a good idea, but it wont happen, cuz then they'd call us more names. that's why the song that represents me the most is perfect by simple plan.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5088
OLKMED

Do you ever feel...

Post by OLKMED »

HA. my parents are the opposite. They paid so much attention to my older brother and sister and they turned out like hell (mostly the brother). so now they don't really do anything for me at all. Cook me 1 meal a day and clean the house a few times a year and go to a bunch of damn music festivals every weekend.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:534, old post ID:5095