Make a Story Game

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
sintekk

Make a Story Game

Post by sintekk »

William Wallace!

"YEARGHBLAERFHQWHGADS!" sintekk screamed as he burst into flames.

Fortunately, Al Gore was around the corner with a fire extinguisher. He hit Wallace and Condoleeza over the head with it and put out the fire on sintekk.
Sadly, it was curtains for Gore, because ANOTHER character stepped out of the shadows...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:24732
manadren

Make a Story Game

Post by manadren »

It was MegaMan and Rush!

"Let's go Rush!"

And before sintekk's very eyes, rush turned into a stationary floating platform.

"Uh, MegaMan? Right. I appreciate the thought and all, but wouldn't having rush turn into some kind of jet or something be a bit more helpful right now?"

"Yeah, well, you see..." Megaman drops his head in shame. "Dr. Light hasn't given me that one yet. Sorry."

"So what about your Mega Buster?"

"Yeah, thing is... that's really geared towards fighting robots... so..."

"Well, I don't know any robots.. Gore here might be one but..."

"Let's find out!"

MegaMan shoots Gore with his Mega Buster. Gore falls over, dead.

Sintekks shrugs

"Well, I guess that mystery is solved. You got anything else?"

"Ummm... I got a leaf Shield!"

"Right, well, thanks anyway."

sintekk quickly walked away from the scene , thusly letting MegaMan take the blame form the death of Gore and MrSelf, as well as the injuries to Condoleeza and Wallace.

Ditching the toaster oven, sintekk picks up a random model of microwave, buys it, and considers his quest complete. He hopped in the VW Bus and started heading home. But little did he know a new magical quest was about to fall in his lap, along with a strange little girl by the name of...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:25576
sintekk

Make a Story Game

Post by sintekk »

"Gah!"

MrSelf woke up in a puddle of cold sweat.

"It Was.. it was all just a nightmare..."

"Are you all right, sweety?" Condaleeza Rice, naked, next to MrSelf, inquired.

"AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!"

"Hey, will you wankers keep it down? I'm trying to sleep!" Wallace, on the other side of MrSelf, yelled.

"Save Me, JEEEEEBUS!" MrSelf Screamed, when suddenly, out of his closet, popped Manadren...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:27725
manadren

Make a Story Game

Post by manadren »

"I don't like that allusion!" he yelled.

MrSelf let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing in this bed, but at least that bit about the microwave quest was a dream."

"Speaking of which, how is it that you died in that dream, and did not wake up or anything, seeing as you were the one doing the dreaming? On top of that, how do I even know all this?"

"Huh? What? Now that you mention it..."

"GAAAAAAAH!"

MrSelf jolts awake, soaked in sweat.

"Geez what a dream! I hope that's over. This whole dream-reality thing is kinda getting to me. I can't tell if I'm awake or asleep anymore."

Suddenly MrSelf realizes that next to him in bed is an old Chinese monk.

"What is reality, my child, but the dream of the minds eye. There once was a man who dreamed he was a butterfly..."

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

MrSelf nearly jumps out of bed dripping wet.

"This is getting pretty f'ed up here. I can't tell if I'm awake or asleep! There's no way to know! It's driving me insane! Am I awake? or asleep? Awake!? Asleep!? AWAKE?!!? ASLEEP??!!?"

His pulse racing, he's finding harder to breathe with each breath. Then suddenly in a moment of deranged clarity, a solution hits him.

"With the microwave, I dreamed I was sintekk, that's how I could die and not wake up! but now, I know I'm me. If anything else I know I'm me!!! So all I have to do is wake myself up!"

MrSelf pulls a revolver from his bedside table. His hand shaking terribly, he slowly brings the gun up against his head. he takes a deep breath, and closes his eyes......

BLAM!

"Dear MrSelf," sintekk spoke solemnly "We know not why one so full of life as you would take your own life. Lord only knows what could have transpired to bring you to such ends. We will miss you dearly."

One by one, friends and family file past, the casket, throwing handfuls of earth dampened with the bitter tears of loss. A life time of memories flashed behind the eyes of mourners as the caskets slowly lowered into the ground.

As sintekk headed back to his car, he noticed erolyn waiting for him there.

"How are you holding up?"

"As well as can be expected I suppose. It was all so sudden."

"Hey, I'll tell you what. Come back to my place and I'll make you some coffee or something. It'll do you good to go ahead and just let it out."

[Yeah I know, quite a dark turn, feel free to turn it around]

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:27730
sintekk

Make a Story Game

Post by sintekk »

"Gah!"

Minnie woke up from her nightmare.

"Hey, how the hell did I get involved in this?"

"Gah!"

Sintekk woke up from his nightmare.

"I've had enough of this crap, I'm going to go get a drink."

Thus, sintekk, who was DEFINATELY not dreaming, got out of bed and into his Ninja turtles pajamas, got into his car and drove to his local watering hole, the...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:27865
manadren

Make a Story Game

Post by manadren »

The restaurant at the end of the pre-Copernican universe. It wasn't the best joint in the world, but the best in this part of town. It was filled with morons imbeciles, and of course, the village idiot. And in this particular village, that happened to be...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:27870
sintekk

Make a Story Game

Post by sintekk »

a black hole, which sucked everybody in and GOMPED them to death.

Meanwhile, in a neighboring dimension, manadren just finished polishing his lavalamp, when the doorbell ranged...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:28928
manadren

Make a Story Game

Post by manadren »

"ding dong!" said the doorbell.

manadren opened the door. A man in a cheap brown suit opened the door.

"Hi! May I interest you in a set of encylopedia insanica? The crazed rablimings combined within make no sense whatsoever, providing minutes upon minutes of fun and useless inacurate information. Only 157 easy installments of $29.95 and a small fragment of your soul."

To which manadren rather quickly replied...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:28950
MrSelf

Make a Story Game

Post by MrSelf »

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!

...to which Ricardo Montalban peers around the door and answers, "yes, how may I be of assistance?"

"This salesman is bothering me, could you dispose of him?" manadren states matter-of-factly. Mr. Montalban uses his superior genetically engineered strength to lift a tree, walk over to the as yet unmoved salesman, and drop it on his head. At the sight of tree bark colliding with brain material, manadren waltzs(with Mr. Montalban) back into his house where he promptly discovers...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:28971
manadren

Make a Story Game

Post by manadren »

one if the salesman's minions has sneaked inside! These minions are very quick and crafty little buggers. Mr. Montalban I plenty strong, but not very quick. They needed a ay to outsmart it...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:29003
sintekk

Make a Story Game

Post by sintekk »

and only Bob Barker had the wits to do this. "But how will we get Bob Barker on such short notice?" Montalban asked. "Don't worry, Mr Khan, I know just the texan we need." Manadren said slyly.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:29324
manadren

Make a Story Game

Post by manadren »

"But I thought Texas only had 2 things? Who could possibly help us in our great ordeal?" Sintekk queried as manadren passed the buck to the next poster to name the actual person who would enter the story next.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:29344
MrSelf

Make a Story Game

Post by MrSelf »

And then it happened, Ross Perot jitters(that's right, Mr. Perot jitters everywhere) in. The salesman opens his mouth, only to be interuped by "..can I finish? can I finish? Can I Finish?" At the sound of this, the salesman starts running, but doesn't get very far, before he reaches the door he burst into flames.

"Works everytime." exclaims Ross, and then, for no apparent reason other than to make this interesting, he burst into flames and runs around yelling "mother may I?"...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:29586
manadren

Make a Story Game

Post by manadren »

eventually running through a wall, revealing that he is in fact a robot!

Sintekk exclaimed, "

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:47, old post ID:30403