just what i heard

Computer builds, hardware and software discussion or troubleshooting, including peripherals. Essentially a general place to talk about desktop computers.
upload420

just what i heard

Post by upload420 »

ok i was talking to a friend about the 360 and ps3 and wii. which i have no personal favorite. i mean the ps3 and 360 are so closly related power wise and i don't care i have looked at the specs they are. but i have to say the wii has made video games feel so much more fun to play. thats not my topic though what is is that i heard from a friend that microsoft is already working on a new console to be release in about 4 to 5 years is this true can some one back this up with some facts from a website or something

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:4635, old post ID:36877
it's sad but it took me almost 20 years to find out who i was. only reason was alcohol made me become hiddin in myself and now being clean has brought the reall me to the surface
Chris Vogel

just what i heard

Post by Chris Vogel »

upload420 wrote: thats not my topic though what is is that i heard from a friend that microsoft is already working on a new console to be release in about 4 to 5 years is this true can some one back this up with some facts from a website or something
I don’t have proof, but that would make sense. The Xbox made its US début in 2001, and the Xbox 360 in 2005.

I’m not much of a gamer, but I always thought Nintendo did a better job than the others. I actually still play my Game Boy Advance—or Game Persun Advance, as I like to call it—from time to time.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:4635, old post ID:36878
Death

just what i heard

Post by Death »

Agreed. I've always been a fan of nintendo and this generation of innovative gaming is just amazing. Can't wait to own a wii with the motion sensitive play.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:4635, old post ID:36879
Red Squirrel

just what i heard

Post by Red Squirrel »

If I was to buy one I'd probably go with the wii, I just find its a big change from all consoles and really innovative. Nintendo has always been good at that.

Look at the duck hunt gun, I don't think anyone has made anything like that yet, and that was for the original Nintendo, quite innovative to consider that generation.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:4635, old post ID:36880
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Triple6_wild

just what i heard

Post by Triple6_wild »

:unsure: im going to have to leave these forums cuz i dont fit in

see specs dont matter to me much ether but just knowing all my old games work in the new system is great ^^

my biggest problem right now is the graphics race
everyones out for better graphics and forgetting where thay came from :(

like driver for psx has turned into an exact replica of GTA on ps2 as driver parallel lines
sanfransico rush for N64 was comepletely run into the ground when remade as LA rush

and my werst gaming fear has come true :cry:

final fantasy also left there roots behind with 13
sadly this is the first time ive not bought an FF title the day it came out
and 13 is never comeing into this house

i dont mind the idea behind trying somthing new but why destroy good titles to try it with?

anyways back on track x-box can blow me and wii would be fun to try
but im sony for life ^^

edit: ment ff12

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:4635, old post ID:36882

Wait what?
syb

just what i heard

Post by syb »

That would make alot of sense. 4-5 years seems like the normal cycle now a days. If you want a site try googling it or some gaming sites such as gamespot, ign, gamespy etc.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:4635, old post ID:36883
The wisdom of sight comes from the father of lights