Addictions

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
BeerMan

Addictions

Post by BeerMan »

I have spent alot of time thinking about it and im sick of my addictions. I have quit smoking pot and couldnt be happier about it...my life is back on track and im doing things again. Im passing all my classes with high grades and Im going to go off to college next year and get an education.

When it comes to drinking I have slowed down ALOT if not completly stopped. I used to drink everynight after work with upload and that is all we really did...I shouldnt have done it and I know smoe people are going to think I am a pansy for saying that. Drinking in my opinion is ok...in moderation. Drinking too much makes you stupid and makes you do stupid things...now to my point....I have decided to stop drinking except for on special occations when it is ok if not all together...I need to get my life back together and worry more about my health and getting things back to where they should be when I was truly happy..and I cant do that if I am drunk all the time...so in final...I know you and TJ are going to read this tomorrow upload...so TJ here are some words to you...PISS OFF kiss my a$$ im sick of hearing your sh it about how i am a pansy because I dont drink enough to deserve this name...at least my parents dont have to take my cars and jobs away from me because i am not responsible enough to take care of them. Piss off Tj...and piss off anyone who is going to give me crap about this. Im done caring if my friends think I am a pansy for not drinking myself stupid

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:3962, old post ID:32586
Drink it up!

Red Squirrel

Addictions

Post by Red Squirrel »

I think it's a rather good decision, and it's not an easy one to take either.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:3962, old post ID:32587
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
BeerMan

Addictions

Post by BeerMan »

I mean im not going to quit drinking all together...I mean seriously even my super churchy girlfriend gets drunk now and then....im just not going to get wasted all the time like I used to.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:3962, old post ID:32589
Drink it up!