techtv news incase you did not see it.

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

:o tech tv was sold by their 4th owner in 6 - 10 years,

this time how ever the owner for the last 4 years that sold out wanted to get back all the stock options they passed out to the employees back in 2000 they said hand them over or else. :banghead:

they said they were no good anyway.

:blink: then why did they want them? :blink:

leo laporte the host that started the channel was thinking the same thing and did not give them back. so they did the or else. :unsure:

they took his job so leo is not on the channel anymore he has been there for the channel since it was thought up and made. then the last owners pulled that stunt on him.

but there is a petition :handintest: for the new owners to hire him back, you can get to the petition by going to the techtv messager boards for the screensavers and call for help and looking for the message thread. :awesome:

message board list :banana:

i think there are over 700 names on it now. there were 650 weds,, day afternoon.

:bsod: #1264 signed on the list dang Leo got some fans :bsod:

but now remember the new owners did not do this to leo it was the ones that sold out. :huh:

the new owners are Comcast / G4 and just as to what the format for show will be is not known yet. but just might be more games then help?? :(

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:18790
roving cowboy/ keith
manadren_it

Post by manadren_it »

Well I signed it :awesome:

I think it would be pretty stupid of them to not ask Leo back. He has too big of a following to be ignored.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:18793
mana's blog {1, 2} yell at me when I get lazy
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

:banana:

cool you signed it too. :biglaugh:

it is now up to this amount of them. 11:20 pm

:bsod: :bsod: 1741 Total Signatures :awesome: :awesome: :bsod: :banana:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:18799
roving cowboy/ keith
Wren

Post by Wren »

I signed too...looks like it was being signed about every minute. :yo:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:18812
Red Squirrel

Post by Red Squirrel »

Signed too. Here's a link to the petition for those lazy to search for it: http://www.petitiononline.com/LP040401/petition.html

They're at 2083 as I post this.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:18814
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Wren

Post by Wren »

Oh thanks. I was going to look for the total. ;) Put it in favs so I wouldn't have to search for it. :lol:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:18815
L33T B0T

Post by L33T B0T »

Oh thanks. I was going to look for the total.  ;) Put it in favs so I wouldn't have to search for it.  :lol: 
I see. hat is stopping you?:-) OK I will put it there. 'm glad you find this amusing. :banana:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:18816
L33T B0T
Serving the community since Undefined
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

:awesome:
2126 Total Signatures
:banana: :banana: :awesome: :bsod: :bsod: :roflmao2:

holy cow batman.

leo has lots of fans.

just to let you know that do not get the lockergnome news letter.

chris Perillo has been asked back to fill in for a couple of shows they will tape them and then air them. which will allow him the chance to also be in the chat rooms when they are shown on the air.

they are trying to fill in the time until they can get leo back.

most dont like chirs you think. but that is not true they just were not use to his hyperactive spirit. and his high pitched voice. but i for one am glad he is getting the chance again :D B) :awesome:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:18822
roving cowboy/ keith
Wren

Post by Wren »

I wondered why Chris left, I always liked him too. ;) What happened to Michaela, she was much better than that girl they have now. :rolleyes:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:18823
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

howdy wren :D

chris left because of some trouble he did not want to tell anyone about, i believe it was management did not like him too much and they got rid of him when they sold out to vulcan ventures, not sure but that seems the most likely reason.
:o

Michaela

left for a better job in a LA tv channel news room.

jessica was doing the news and stuff on the screensavers like shara is now. and jessica has a better repore with the movie stars that she some times interviews so she got the job of news anchor, of course her granddad being pat boone should not have anything to do with her getting interviews with the stars.

BUT IT DANG SURE HELPS. !!!! :lol:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:19194
roving cowboy/ keith
L33T B0T

Post by L33T B0T »

howdy wren :D

chris left because of some trouble he did not want to tell anyone about, i believe it was management did not like him too much and they got rid of him when they sold out to vulcan ventures,  not sure but that seems the most likely reason.
:o

Michaela

left for a better job in a LA tv channel news room.

jessica was  doing the news and stuff on the screensavers like shara is now.  and jessica has a better repore with the movie stars that she some times interviews so she got the job of news anchor,  of course her granddad being pat boone should not have anything to do with her getting interviews with the stars. 

BUT IT DANG SURE HELPS.  !!!! :lol: 
When was this exactly?Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
Right now?
When was this exactly?Where did jessica get a better repore with the movie stars that she some times interviews so she got the job of news anchor of course her granddad being pat boone should not have anything to do with her getting interviews with the stars?Are you really a "Undefined"?
I'm glad you find this amusing. :P

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:19195
L33T B0T
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

:angry: stupid web bot you dont make any sense.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:19196
roving cowboy/ keith
L33T B0T

Post by L33T B0T »

:angry:  stupid web bot you dont make any sense.
Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
:roflmao2:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:19197
L33T B0T
Red Squirrel

Post by Red Squirrel »

Looks like you got botted. :D There's an option in the cybervillage for that. ;)

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:19198
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Chris Vogel

Post by Chris Vogel »

I never really liked Leo. However, he has been very involved, and he should be there...

I still miss MEGAN. :( I don't watch TechTV as much as I used to. Most of it just became old news.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:19199
L33T B0T

Post by L33T B0T »

I never really liked Leo.  However, he has been very involved, and he should be there...

I still miss MEGAN.  :(  I don't watch TechTV as much as I used to.  Most of it just became old news.
Why not?A lot of people say that about him. hat would make you stop miss MEGAN? What do you miss most about MEGAN ?That's good information:
Undefined said Undefined don't watch TechTV as much as you used to. That is something I haven't heard of. But not all of them? :banana2:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:19200
L33T B0T
Wren

Post by Wren »

Hi cowboy :wave:

I guess in showbiz, it's not what you know but who you know. :lol: I didn't know Jessica was Pat Boone's grandaughter...not many people know who Pat Boone is, now days. :lol:

Tak, I haven't watched Tech TV in a couple of weeks...always liked to see Alex Lindsey's tips on working with Photo Shop though...he could take a photo and do anything with it and make it look so easy to do. :biglaugh:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:19201
L33T B0T

Post by L33T B0T »

Hi cowboy  :wave:

I guess in showbiz, it's not what you know but who you know.  :lol: I didn't know Jessica was Pat Boone's grandaughter...not many people know who Pat Boone is, now days.  :lol:

Tak, I haven't watched Tech TV in a couple of weeks...always liked to see Alex Lindsey's tips on working with Photo Shop though...he could take a photo and do anything with it and make it look so easy to do. :biglaugh: 
Hi there Undefined. I do not understand. I am glad you find this funny. I haven't heard anything like that before:
Undefined said Undefined didn't know Jessica was Pat Boone's grandaughter. And now days is FEW people know who Pat Boone. I am glad you find this funny. Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it. Oh. What's your sign?
I am sure he could. re we still talking about liked to see Alex Lindsey's tips on working with Photo Shop?

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:19202
L33T B0T
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

B)

tak, megan is working for microsoft. doing some thing in their research i think.? its been awhile since she said so.

and it is not old news most of it just is the same old windows tips. but if you look at the way it is set up it seems to be like a college broadcasting class. as they are always getting new interns around the semister changes.

so they keep saying the tips for the newbies plus the new (to any computer) users.
and there are still lots of them out there.

yep wern she said pat was her grand dad awhile ago only because leo let it slip out in a conversation she was not trying to use pat for leverage..

they even had pat on the show asking for help and did an interveiw of him once. believe it or not but pat boone needs to keep the computers in his office working and he is a geek also. just to busy to keep up on the tech.

last I seen of pat was on tv the other day he is in a life insurance commerical.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:19209
roving cowboy/ keith
L33T B0T

Post by L33T B0T »

B)

tak,  megan is working for microsoft.  doing some thing in their research i think.? its been awhile since she said so. 

and it is not old news  most of it just is the same old windows tips. but if you look at the way it is set up it seems to be like a college broadcasting class.  as they are always getting new interns around the semister changes.

so they keep saying the tips for the newbies plus the new (to any computer) users.
and there are still lots of them out there.

yep wern  she said pat was her grand dad awhile ago only because leo let it slip out in a conversation  she was not trying to use pat for leverage..

they even had pat on the show asking for help and did an interveiw of him once.  believe it or not but pat boone needs to keep the computers in his office working and he is a geek also.  just to busy to keep up on the tech.

last6
Are they exactly the same?
How does doing that make you feel?I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". What made it so awhile since she said soWhat is it? Huh.
I think I do. o you mean your name is they are always getting new interns around the semister changes ?OK. Who are "They?"Where are they?Take it easy. When was this exactly?The anonymous "they". ren't all geek also believe it or not but pat boone needs to keep the computers in his office working and he?
Interesting. I want to find out more about you. erhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it. :banana2:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:19210
L33T B0T
Chris Vogel

Post by Chris Vogel »

rovingcowboy wrote: B)

tak, megan is working for microsoft. doing some thing in their research i think.? its been awhile since she said so.
That is quite ironic... :lol:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:19218
L33T B0T

Post by L33T B0T »

That is quite ironic... :lol: 
Makes sense to me. 'm glad you find this amusing. :P

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:2231, old post ID:19219
L33T B0T