The official spam thread

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
Chris Vogel

The official spam thread

Post by Chris Vogel »

Wren wrote: Hey, tak, I checked the weather and looks like you have some bad weather headed your way! :eek:
Yes, we did have some bad weather, but it wasn't too bad. B) We are supposed to get some more this morning I think. :unsure:

Goodmorning, Iceteks. :wave2:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10147
Chris Vogel

The official spam thread

Post by Chris Vogel »

Hey, Wren! How are you? :wave:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10180
Wren

The official spam thread

Post by Wren »

Hello all :wave: Finally made it back...errand day, you know! :rolleyes:

Hard to believe it is almost August, where has the time gone? A local newspaper said the schools in our area are starting August 1st. It seems the schools here are starting earlier every year! :rolleyes:

Tak, that bad weather never made it here. :)

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10181
Chris Vogel

The official spam thread

Post by Chris Vogel »

Wren wrote: Hello all :wave: Finally made it back...errand day, you know! :rolleyes:

Hard to believe it is almost August, where has the time gone? A local newspaper said the schools in our area are starting August 1st. It seems the schools here are starting earlier every year! :rolleyes:

Tak, that bad weather never made it here. :)
Exactly! Where has the time gone? It seems like summer vacation just started. I do want to go back to school though. This year will be much better than last year because I will be taking more classes that I enjoy and have a true interest in. You see, last year I couldn't take what I wanted to take because I had to take lower classes first. For example, I had to take keyboarding before any other computer class. It annoyed me. I am very much looking forward to French. I have such a desire to be fluent in it. :) Besides, I won't be a Freshman anymore! :banana: I didn't really mind being a Freshman, but I still am glad to step up.

That bad weather never reached you? That's good. :) We didn't get as much as I thought we would get this morning, but oddly the power was out for about thirty minutes. :unsure: I hate when the power is out. I do like the quietness though... :)

I finished a book I was reading today. I love the feeling I get when I finish a book. I just like to sit there and think about it for awhile. :)

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10182
Wren

The official spam thread

Post by Wren »

I'm glad to hear you are looking forward to the new school year. Too many young people now hate school. You should do well in French since you are eager to learn it. It makes a big difference when you want to learn rather than just getting a passing grade. Being fluent in two languages always looks good on a resume. :)

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10185
Chris Vogel

The official spam thread

Post by Chris Vogel »

Wren wrote: I'm glad to hear you are looking forward to the new school year. Too many young people now hate school. You should do well in French since you are eager to learn it. It makes a big difference when you want to learn rather than just getting a passing grade. Being fluent in two languages always looks good on a resume. :)
Being fluent in six languages would look even better! :lol: That's my ultimate goal, but I don't know if I'll make it. :lol:
Yes, too many people hate school. It's a shame. So many people want to drop out. Some don't even try. :unsure: I've always had a love for academics. Some people just don't I guess.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10186
Wren

The official spam thread

Post by Wren »

Hi tak... :wave:

Did the storm in Tennessee hit your area?

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10423
Chris Vogel

The official spam thread

Post by Chris Vogel »

Wren wrote: Hi tak... :wave:

Did the storm in Tennessee hit your area?
[You wrote this in the desktop thread. I decided to answer you here since you probably meant to put it here anyway. :) ]

Hello, Wren! We didn't get much of those storms. :cry: It's been cloudy though. I like that because it keeps the temperature down. :yo:

Goodmorning, Iceteks! School starts very soon! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10454
Red Squirrel

The official spam thread

Post by Red Squirrel »

takahita_tsukino wrote: Goodmorning, Iceteks!  School starts very soon! :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: Don't rub it in right away I want to enjoy my last few weeks. :sick: :sick: :sick: :P

But I rather go to school than that camp my mom is sending me to, I hate organized camps, that's not called camping. I rather be at the cottage where we can do what we want, and we don't need permission to use an axe. :roflmao2:

I used to always cut myself when cutting wood, but I'm getting better. It was always minor cuts, but after like 10 of them the next day it would hurt. But that's what you call manly hands, full of scratches, cuts, and even a few slivers. :D

I can't wait for my plantar wart to go away though, it will be inconvinient to have while at the cottage, especially that 1 week one, it's not like they will give me time to apply the stuff to it and all that.

I used my dremel to carve off the dead skin around it, it really went well. :roflmao2: I heard if I use banana peel it can make it leave after a few days. The stuff I use says it will take 3 to 4 weeks. :unsure: I think using my dremel will speed things up though. :evilsmile: I almost got all the skin off to get to it. I sterilized the bit first though, I put rubbing alcohol and put it in the microwave for a bit then fired up my dremel. The things I try. ... :blink: :lol:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10458
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Wren

The official spam thread

Post by Wren »

Thanks tak for moving my post, did not realize it was in the wrong place. :blink:

Red, one of these days you are going to get in trouble with your tinkering! :lol: Did I understand right...you put a Dremel bit in the microwave? :bsod: Lordy, what these young'uns won't try!! The next time you want to sterilize something, try boiling water so you won't damage your microwave! :rolleyes: :lol:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10459
Chris Vogel

The official spam thread

Post by Chris Vogel »

Wren wrote: Thanks tak for moving my post, did not realize it was in the wrong place. :blink:
I didn't move it. :) I just replied to it in here. :)

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10461
Chris Vogel

The official spam thread

Post by Chris Vogel »

How are you, Wren? B) :wave:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10462
Wren

The official spam thread

Post by Wren »

Doing fine, thanks. :)

Been busy as we are still under construction here. :rolleyes: Got most of the painting done, the fireplace is nearing completion. B)

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10465
Chris Vogel

The official spam thread

Post by Chris Vogel »

Wren wrote: Doing fine, thanks. :)

Been busy as we are still under construction here. :rolleyes: Got most of the painting done, the fireplace is nearing completion. B)
Cool! B) A fireplace would be nice to have. :yo:

I would throw things in it... :lol:

I like your new avatar! :banana:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10466
Wren

The official spam thread

Post by Wren »

Yes, I've always loved a fireplace. It's gas though, just flip a switch! No chopping wood either. :lol: I'll post a pic when it's finished. ;)

The avatar is actually a poster, resized! B) Glad you like it, I got tired of the other one. :P

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10472
Chris Vogel

The official spam thread

Post by Chris Vogel »

Wren wrote: Yes, I've always loved a fireplace. It's gas though, just flip a switch! No chopping wood either.  :lol: I'll post a pic when it's finished.  ;)

The avatar is actually a poster, resized!  B) Glad you like it, I got tired of the other one.  :P
Chopping firewood would be a pain... :banghead: Do you use gas for other things besides the fireplace? We use a gas stove. I like it because we can still cook when the power is out. B)

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10476
Red Squirrel

The official spam thread

Post by Red Squirrel »

We have a gas fireplace too, it's huge. We also have gas heating and a gas hotwater heater, but the stove is electric. 240V :eek:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10477
Red Squirrel

The official spam thread

Post by Red Squirrel »

Wren, I just moved your post in this thread. :)

If this happends one more time you're banned. Just kidding. :lol:

Some forums would actually ban for that or give a PM warning. :lol:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10478
Wren

The official spam thread

Post by Wren »

OK, I'm lost...I'll just post and you put it where you want it! :roflmao2:

We have LP gas for the furnace, water heater, stove, and clothes dryer. The stove does come in handy when the power is out. I'm not keen on total electric homes. :unsure:

Red, would you send a pic of your fireplace? :)

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10479
Red Squirrel

The official spam thread

Post by Red Squirrel »

Yeah sure, I'll take one when I get a chance. We can have an "official fireplace thread" :lol:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10484
Chris Vogel

The official spam thread

Post by Chris Vogel »

Red....

I got this at The Burning Question Top Forums list when I was trying to vote:

The site you are coming from is cheating. This vote will not be recorded.

:unsure: :cry:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10488
Red Squirrel

The official spam thread

Post by Red Squirrel »

takahita_tsukino wrote: Red....

I got this at The Burning Question Top Forums list when I was trying to vote:

The site you are coming from is cheating. This vote will not be recorded.

:unsure:  :cry:
Really? That's odd. I have not voted for a long time, and I never even had a bot there or anything. That is very strange. :grade11math: Oh well, I don't think I have any log entries of someone comming from there, and I'm pretty sure I added that site in the logger...

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10492
Chris Vogel

The official spam thread

Post by Chris Vogel »

Manadren! How are you? B) :wave:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10655
Chris Vogel

The official spam thread

Post by Chris Vogel »

SiLentThReaD! How are you? B)

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10792
Red Squirrel

The official spam thread

Post by Red Squirrel »

Quiet in here. :ph34r:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:578, old post ID:10793