hollywood in asia

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
jasonv7

hollywood in asia

Post by jasonv7 »

theres an article i read about a new film school in asia.... check out this news article http://ww2.gadgetsmagazine.com//Content.as...5&PID=1875&ID=0

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2653, old post ID:45662
Stasi

hollywood in asia

Post by Stasi »

That's interesting, but I wonder if there's going to be an oversaturation of American wannabe writers who all want to imitate Miike movies or the various horror flicks from the region.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2653, old post ID:45681
jasonv7

hollywood in asia

Post by jasonv7 »

Stasi wrote: That's interesting, but I wonder if there's going to be an oversaturation of American wannabe writers who all want to imitate Miike movies or the various horror flicks from the region.

the more the better i say. . but hey what if one of these wannabes turns out to be the big thing??

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2653, old post ID:45690
Stasi

hollywood in asia

Post by Stasi »

Then that's fine. However, there's going to be an annoying buttload of imitators and lamos.... When Tarantino starting becoming really popular, all of a sudden you had all kinds of talentless wannabes pushing their gangster scripts - I have a cousin who got wrapped up in that.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2653, old post ID:45698
jasonv7

hollywood in asia

Post by jasonv7 »

Stasi wrote: Then that's fine.  However, there's going to be an annoying buttload of imitators and lamos....  When Tarantino starting becoming really popular, all of a sudden you had all kinds of talentless wannabes pushing their gangster scripts - I have a cousin who got wrapped up in that.
yeah you have a point... theres no harm in trying right? we actualy need new blood since scripts and story lines are getting cliche

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2653, old post ID:45803
Stasi

hollywood in asia

Post by Stasi »

jasonv7 wrote:
Stasi wrote: Then that's fine.  However, there's going to be an annoying buttload of imitators and lamos....  When Tarantino starting becoming really popular, all of a sudden you had all kinds of talentless wannabes pushing their gangster scripts - I have a cousin who got wrapped up in that.
yeah you have a point... theres no harm in trying right? we actualy need new blood since scripts and story lines are getting cliche
Nope, no harm in trying.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2653, old post ID:45817