oh nothing..

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
unbreakable

oh nothing..

Post by unbreakable »

I'm back and bored...I kinda miss shinizo aaand I needa meet more people...anyone want to talk about like...anything?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44614
Crazy Amazon Lady

oh nothing..

Post by Crazy Amazon Lady »

From Kansas, huh? Where about? Two of my very best friends are from Kansas. They moved up to MN from there within the last two years.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44620
Red Squirrel

oh nothing..

Post by Red Squirrel »

welcome aboard!

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44622
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
crackmonkee

oh nothing..

Post by crackmonkee »

I like talking about anything ^_^

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44629
unbreakable

oh nothing..

Post by unbreakable »

Crazy Amazon Lady wrote: From Kansas, huh? Where about? Two of my very best friends are from Kansas. They moved up to MN from there within the last two years.

Oh I'm from a little town called Girard...its practically uncharted...everyone hates it here....including me..hehehe :lol:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44645
unbreakable

oh nothing..

Post by unbreakable »

Red Squirrel wrote: welcome aboard!
Thanx! Long time no see dude! what's been up?! :)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44646
Red Squirrel

oh nothing..

Post by Red Squirrel »

Oh not much, just college, and UO, and when I have spare time, I work on SBBS (large scale programming project). :D

I've been lazy lately, I also need to make a new sig. :didi:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44664
angelsgrace09

oh nothing..

Post by angelsgrace09 »

haha im back!!! you probably dont remember me but thats okay im back *jumps for joy*

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44665
unbreakable

oh nothing..

Post by unbreakable »

well that sounds cool Red. Happy to hear you're doing well. you know something? Mom's can be total....tools..lol. I'm trying to see this new guy and she told him she'd call the cops if he ever came near me again! tell me if THAT isn't mean! :angry:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44678
Red Squirrel

oh nothing..

Post by Red Squirrel »

lol no kidding, but I can't see that being well.

mom: *dials: 9....1..... hangs up* Honey? what's the number for 911 again?
dad: 9, 1, and 1
mom: *dials: 9..1..1*
911: What would be your emergency?
mom: My daughter! *pause, and lot of hard breathing*
911: yes? *hear people getting ambulance ready in the background*
mom: My daughter! She has a boy friend! *crying* I need the police now!
911: I think you have the wrong number. *click*

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44696
Reaper

oh nothing..

Post by Reaper »

Talk to me. Please.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44698
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.
unbreakable

oh nothing..

Post by unbreakable »

Red Squirrel wrote: lol no kidding, but I can't see that being well.

mom: *dials: 9....1..... hangs up*  Honey? what's the number for 911 again?
dad: 9, 1, and 1
mom: *dials: 9..1..1*
911: What would be your emergency?
mom: My daughter! *pause, and lot of hard breathing*
911: yes?  *hear people getting ambulance ready in the background*
mom: My daughter! She has a boy friend! *crying* I need the police now!
911: I think you have the wrong number. *click*
hahahhahahahaha :lol: oh that's good stuff..that actually reminds me of my mom! wow, red..your really good! :P

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44744
unbreakable

oh nothing..

Post by unbreakable »

Reaper wrote: Talk to me. Please.
okay, reaper. Hi! what's going on? whatcha wanna talk about? :)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44745
Chyse

oh nothing..

Post by Chyse »

hmmm, wow, some AF newbies, or maybe some AF oldbies who made newbies. i dunno.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44774
"Your neighbor was kind enough to let us rip him off and burn his furniture for no reason."-ATHF
"He said no, Err. With his foot." -ATHF
"Please, stop fueling my silent rage." -ATHF
unbreakable

oh nothing..

Post by unbreakable »

I used to be on here. Then I stopped coming on then I wondered how everyone was doing. So I'm back. ^_^ but I suppose you could call me a newbie..

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44783
Bookworm

oh nothing..

Post by Bookworm »

unbreakable wrote: I'm trying to see this new guy and she told him she'd call the cops if he ever came near me again! tell me if THAT isn't mean!
It isn't mean if the guy is not a proper influence upon your life. It especially isn't mean if the guy is a psychopathic serial killer. Your Mom probably has one of those two reasons in her mind.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44794
andthebeast13

oh nothing..

Post by andthebeast13 »

I love the way that all of these threads stay on track... we are supposed to discuss anything.... And anything, by definition, encompasses nothing... thus this thread is about nothing. Yet here we are talking about old n00bs and how (I’m assuming on this) someone's blond mom is slightly over protective :blink:

anyways yeah anything... or nothing, whichever you prefer... is always cool.

and frequently parents do have a different perspective that youth... they tend to have more wisdom...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44803
signatures are pointless and stupid
hypocrites are some of the most annoying people on earth
Irony: noun A form of speech in which the real meaning is concealed or contradicted by the words used. It involves the perception that things are not what they are said to be or what they seem.
unbreakable

oh nothing..

Post by unbreakable »

Bookworm wrote:
unbreakable wrote: I'm trying to see this new guy and she told him she'd call the cops if he ever came near me again! tell me if THAT isn't mean!
It isn't mean if the guy is not a proper influence upon your life. It especially isn't mean if the guy is a psychopathic serial killer. Your Mom probably has one of those two reasons in her mind.
See? That's the thing!!! He's not any of those. He's a really nice guy! I've known him for...EVER! And all he wanted was a good relationship...which my mom trashed! :angry:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44836
unbreakable

oh nothing..

Post by unbreakable »

andthebeast13 wrote: I love the way that all of these threads stay on track... we are supposed to discuss anything.... And anything, by definition, encompasses nothing... thus this thread is about nothing. Yet here we are talking about old n00bs and how (I’m assuming on this) someone's blond mom is slightly over protective  :blink:

anyways yeah anything... or nothing, whichever you prefer... is always cool.

and frequently parents do have a different perspective that youth... they tend to have more wisdom...
It's not that my mom is a blond...It's that she didn't even finish high school. hahhaha. I can understand where she is coming from. She doesn't want me to make the same mistakes she did when she was my age, BUT that doesn't mean she has to lock me in my room, and not let me go out, or even talk to people of the opposite sex.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44837
unbreakable

oh nothing..

Post by unbreakable »

You know what? I think I'm gonna bring a girl to the house and say to my mom

me: "mom this is my new girlfriend, we're going to my room.....alone now"

won't bother me...considering I did have a girlfriend once...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44838
andthebeast13

oh nothing..

Post by andthebeast13 »

im a little confused... in one thread you are saying that she is abusive and is a catalyst for your depression...
unbreakable wrote: It's a long story, actually but since you asked I'll tell you. My mom has been rather...more or less abusive lately and we DON'T get along. She's been picking fights...I mean literally fights...and she makes me feel like I'm worthless and will never amount to anything. I suffer from depression, and that's not the wisest thing to say to a person in depression..I pulled out a knife and almost commited suicide. So I told my grandpa, because he the only person I trust, and he said I could stay with him, in Salina, Plus if I hadn't been adopted I would've been living there in the first place..and it was the place I was born, that's why I belong there and yea, school will have started already, but I don't care..I'd rather get away from an abusive person.
yet in this thread it sounds like she cares alot and is looking out for you(while maybe being overprotective)
unbreakable wrote: It's not that my mom is a blond...It's that she didn't even finish high school. hahhaha. I can understand where she is coming from. She doesn't want me to make the same mistakes she did when she was my age, BUT that doesn't mean she has to lock me in my room, and not let me go out, or even talk to people of the opposite sex.
and a word of advise
don't do anything to just spite your mom... it doesn't usually help anything

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44848
Irony: noun A form of speech in which the real meaning is concealed or contradicted by the words used. It involves the perception that things are not what they are said to be or what they seem.
unbreakable

oh nothing..

Post by unbreakable »

andthebeast13 wrote: im a little confused... in one thread you are saying that she is abusive and is a catalyst for your depression...
unbreakable wrote: It's a long story, actually but since you asked I'll tell you. My mom has been rather...more or less abusive lately and we DON'T get along. She's been picking fights...I mean literally fights...and she makes me feel like I'm worthless and will never amount to anything. I suffer from depression, and that's not the wisest thing to say to a person in depression..I pulled out a knife and almost commited suicide. So I told my grandpa, because he the only person I trust, and he said I could stay with him, in Salina, Plus if I hadn't been adopted I would've been living there in the first place..and it was the place I was born, that's why I belong there and yea, school will have started already, but I don't care..I'd rather get away from an abusive person.
yet in this thread it sounds like she cares alot and is looking out for you(while maybe being overprotective)
unbreakable wrote: It's not that my mom is a blond...It's that she didn't even finish high school. hahhaha. I can understand where she is coming from. She doesn't want me to make the same mistakes she did when she was my age, BUT that doesn't mean she has to lock me in my room, and not let me go out, or even talk to people of the opposite sex.
and a word of advise
don't do anything to just spite your mom... it doesn't usually help anything
I don't I do everything she tells me. I don't go out behind her back or sneak out.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44857
andthebeast13

oh nothing..

Post by andthebeast13 »

unbreakable wrote: I don't I do everything she tells me. I don't go out behind her back or sneak out.
i didn't mean to make you defensive, i prolly just read a little to much in your last post.. i meant as a bit of advise, not sayin anything specific towards you considering how little i know about specifics

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44883
unbreakable

oh nothing..

Post by unbreakable »

okay...I know you only meant it as a peice of advice..I didn't mean to sound defensive er anything.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2605, old post ID:44912