Wrestling Video Games

Discuss or show off various digital art creations including photos
Fozzy689

Wrestling Video Games

Post by Fozzy689 »

This forum is for wrestling video games only. You may bring ifo about any up-and-coming video game. Please keep out criticizm of any kind you have about the wrestling world. Thank You :)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2424, old post ID:40762
Anonymous

Wrestling Video Games

Post by Anonymous »

WRESTLING SUCKS!!!!

:lol: Not really. Well i don't know much about Wrestling so i haven't voted any. :).

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2424, old post ID:41164
Apocalypse

Wrestling Video Games

Post by Apocalypse »

I would have to say that Smackdown Here Comes The Pain is my favorite wrestling game by far. The reason being that it has a nice list of wrestlers to choose from. It has almost all the good matches as well. And in season, you can have created superstars to be your opponents, not just yourself. The only thing it lacks are legends like: Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Andre the Giant and Mankind. But, it is the best wrestling game out there. Hopefully they make better games in the future but I guess that they can;t make them too good because then they won't be able to top it. :lol:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2424, old post ID:41725
You can't see me because it is dark. You can't hear me because I am silent. You can't smell me because I don't stink.

A toast to you and a toast to me, together friends we'll always be, and if in life we don't agree, to hell with you and here's to me.