School Sucks

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
Jack Potato

School Sucks

Post by Jack Potato »

:) Since september is coming fast, I've decided to make this thread. Simalar to the Whine Cellar :didi: , this is where you can go to complain, give advice, or just reminice about school. So, go ahead. Begin. :)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39596
wasting_time27

School Sucks

Post by wasting_time27 »

hahahahahahahaha I HAVE NO MORE SCHOOL TO GO TO!!! so i have nothing to complain about. thats if i decide not to go to college. but ill complain about it next year if i do.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39600
[FONT=Arial]THIS IS MY SIGNATURE
Jack Potato

School Sucks

Post by Jack Potato »

well, then you have two other options...reminice or give advice. :D

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39601
wasting_time27

School Sucks

Post by wasting_time27 »

advice....RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!! lol jk

the advice is get good grades or you won't pass.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39603
[FONT=Arial]THIS IS MY SIGNATURE
OLKMED

School Sucks

Post by OLKMED »

school is easy when it's middle school :P

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39621
Red Squirrel

School Sucks

Post by Red Squirrel »

Actually I found high school easier then elementary. Not as much homework and crap, and you only have 4 (sometimes less) courses to worry about instead of like 10.

But once you hit college it's even more fun, and easier, depending what you're going for.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39647
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
OLKMED

School Sucks

Post by OLKMED »

hhmm in elemantary we only had 3 or 4 courses and in high school we have 6 or 8. things must be a lot different there than here.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39650
Cicero

School Sucks

Post by Cicero »

T minus 14 days to early mornings. I vow not to get dressed until then*. T shirt and shorts all the way.

* not a guarantee

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39653
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
Sir Winston Churchill
Red Squirrel

School Sucks

Post by Red Squirrel »

OLKMED wrote: hhmm in elemantary we only had 3 or 4 courses and in high school we have 6 or 8. things must be a lot different there than here.

Really? we had like a 6 day schedule where we had 6 different days with different courses and it rotated, while in high school it was 2 courses in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, but if you were lucky like me and had a morning spare and a co-op it was more like 1 course per day. :lol:

One semister I would get up an hour later, go to french class, eat lunch, then go to my co-op. Man I miss those days though, was the best!

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39669
ycontrol

School Sucks

Post by ycontrol »

My advice....skip as much school as you can. You have the most fun and worth while experiences during your adventures when you skip school with you friends.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39675
"Never be game over"
Red Squirrel

School Sucks

Post by Red Squirrel »

:lol: then you end up failing and have to stay longer.

I don't get it though, some people will skip the whole course then show up at the exams and get straight A's. That pisses me off.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39680
ycontrol

School Sucks

Post by ycontrol »

I skipped all the time and I made it through.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39739
"Never be game over"
Mr Smith

School Sucks

Post by Mr Smith »

I hate school. Well more like the people in it. I hate teachers pets. I hate trendies, geeks, jocks, chours, freaks, teachers and some more. -_-

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39806

Red Squirrel

School Sucks

Post by Red Squirrel »

He be careful, I was a geek at school. Heck I dressed up as a MS geek for halloween and put tape on my glasses and had crocodile clips all over me. My school was way more easy going then other high schools though, you could get away with stuff like that without getting beat up and stuff. :lol: One of my friends dressed up as a girl, and he did a good job, I hardly reconized him, or her, that day. :lol:

Good days. I say enjoy school while you can. I sort of miss high school, but I would not want to go back either.

Elementary on the other hand was probably the most boring and wasted two years of my life.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39807
Jack Potato

School Sucks

Post by Jack Potato »

two?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39897
Red Squirrel

School Sucks

Post by Red Squirrel »

Yeah, 7 and 8 :P Or is it different in the states?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39920
Mr Smith

School Sucks

Post by Mr Smith »

Red Squirrel wrote: He be careful, I was a geek at school.  Heck I dressed up as a MS geek for halloween and put tape on my glasses and had crocodile clips all over me.  My school was way more easy going then other high schools though, you could get away with stuff like that without getting beat up and stuff. :lol:  One of my friends dressed up as a girl, and he did a good job, I hardly reconized him, or her, that day. :lol:

Good days.  I say enjoy school while you can.  I sort of miss high school, but I would not want to go back either.

Elementary on the other hand was probably the most boring and wasted two years of my life.
Didn't mean to put geek. I'm a complete geek at school. ;)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39938

Bookworm

School Sucks

Post by Bookworm »

Red Squirrel wrote: Yeah, 7 and 8 :P  Or is it different in the states?
Elementary school in the States is Kindergarten through 6th grade, but sometimes 6th is put with 7th and 8th for Middle School.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39968
Shinizo

School Sucks

Post by Shinizo »

Going into the 10th this years. Should be in 11th, but the private school I went to had different rules than the rest of the schools around here. I was born September 27th 1989. And according to the rules, if I was born before October 1st, I could go to school when I was 4. But, they held me back, because their rules were September 1st. So, I'm a grade back.. meaning, I will be graduating school when I'm almost 19, and going to college when I'm almost 20, or after my birthday when I am 20.

Go me..

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:39993
I have no GREAT FRIENDS or MEMORIES
Red Squirrel

School Sucks

Post by Red Squirrel »

Bookworm wrote:
Red Squirrel wrote: Yeah, 7 and 8 :P  Or is it different in the states?
Elementary school in the States is Kindergarten through 6th grade, but sometimes 6th is put with 7th and 8th for Middle School.

Oh ok. Here it's 1-6 primary (I think... not sure if there even is a specific term) then 7-8 is elementary, usually in a different school, then 9-12 high school then "post secondary" university/college or workforce, or bum, for some people :lol:

We used to have a grade 13 for high school but they changed the whole curriculum and packed it all in 4 years.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:40032
Joe

School Sucks

Post by Joe »

ycontrol wrote: My advice....skip as much school as you can. You have the most fun and worth while experiences during your adventures when you skip school with you friends.
Exactly. Peope get so tight with school and work...they piss and moan and act like its so goddamn important that they be perfect. Just let yourself go..do your best and see where the chips fall. I've half assed everything i ever did. Am i proud? No. Would i do it over? No. Because i'd half ass is anyway. :)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:40130
Red Squirrel

School Sucks

Post by Red Squirrel »

Joe wrote:
ycontrol wrote: My advice....skip as much school as you can. You have the most fun and worth while experiences during your adventures when you skip school with you friends.
Exactly. Peope get so tight with school and work...they piss and moan and act like its so goddamn important that they be perfect. Just let yourself go..do your best and see where the chips fall. I've half assed everything i ever did. Am i proud? No. Would i do it over? No. Because i'd half ass is anyway. :)
I hate people who want to get high 90's and fuss if they get an 80... this girl in my math class was like that, it was her lowest class, while everyone was getting 20's and 30's, she got a *gasp* 85. She cried for so long the teacher out of pitty ended up lifting it more... <_< I mean give me a break.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:40131
Wolfire

School Sucks

Post by Wolfire »

I hate my school. God. One rumor goes around and I don't have the reputation i used to have. *sigh*

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:40157
Cicero

School Sucks

Post by Cicero »

Wolfire wrote: I hate my school. God. One rumor goes around and I don't have the reputation i used to have. *sigh*
:blink: What kind of rumor?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:40228
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
Sir Winston Churchill
OLKMED

School Sucks

Post by OLKMED »

school started thursday, i got about 35 pages of text to read and take notes over, a test tuesday and i've had two assignments in claculous since then, and 30 problems in physics.

you people from canada make it sound like high school is really easy there....i guess it can be here if you take dummy classes, but that'll backfire in college so i'm taking harder ones now.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2395, old post ID:40243