WOO! WOO!

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
wasting_time27

WOO! WOO!

Post by wasting_time27 »

Senioritis has kicked in at full gear! 3 MORE DAYS LEFT!!!

I got my yearbook today and in my opinion, it is the best yearbook i have gotten.

I cant wait till my graduation party! It's going to rock so hard, lol. im having a hot pink and black cake. i will have hot pink and black signs. i will be having penguins on my cake also, since my nickname is penguin. and all of my coolest friends and my boyfriend is coming to my party. its going to be so awesome. oh oh oh, and my friend might put hot pink and black fake synthetic dreads in my hair! WEEE!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30698
[FONT=Arial]THIS IS MY SIGNATURE
Red Squirrel

WOO! WOO!

Post by Red Squirrel »

Have fun, go to the grad party (as in, the house one that will happen after, if there's one) it's the funnest part. :D

I graduated last year and after almost having to call Brinks to bring my bursaries home, I went with my friends to 2 parties. From A to B, well the driver pretty much showed us she only had her G1s, before actually mentioning it, it was noticable by the damage that had just been done to the brand new 2004 truck directly behind us in the PARKING LOT, so me and my friend left and walk the rest to be safe, and not be responsible for the hit and run.

Then from B to C, well I was pretty much leading a bunch of drunks to not fall in the ditch on our way to the next "non drinking party" (thank god for that lol). They sobered up by around 3:00am or so, which is where it got fun. Trying to find random stuff to burn so we can keep the fire going. Found a 1 foot thick log, just threw it in there, lasted till the morning. :lol:

Man, I need to go to parties more often, it's great. You can still have fun if you don't drink, in fact, it's more fun since you can actually remember what happened the next day. :P

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30700
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
wasting_time27

WOO! WOO!

Post by wasting_time27 »

umm yeah lol im not like that. all im going to do is hang out with friends. my dad is going to be there the whole time so i cant really do anything. lol.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30702
ana

WOO! WOO!

Post by ana »

What would you do if he wasn't there?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30704
Completely like a cucumber, green he was.
wasting_time27

WOO! WOO!

Post by wasting_time27 »

i havent really thought about that...lol. it would be probably nothing. i dont really do any bad stuff. im a good little girl..hehe...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30708
Red Squirrel

WOO! WOO!

Post by Red Squirrel »

Actually I didn't do any of the bad stuff either at our grad party, I just witnessed lot of it. :D

Can't forget the drunk guy giving me a knife so I can go cut down a tree for firewood. Yeeeaaaah, sure. But the good thing is that he gave it to me, drunk people would sharp objects tend to hurt themselves.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30709
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Bookworm

WOO! WOO!

Post by Bookworm »

wasting_time27 wrote: oh oh oh, and my friend might put hot pink and black fake synthetic dreads in my hair! WEEE!!!
Not while I still have breathe in my body. :nana: :D

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30711
Cicero

WOO! WOO!

Post by Cicero »

No point in asking what your favourite colours are then.

Anyway, enjoy your party. If I had done things a little bit differantly I would graduated last night. And I am so glad I didnt.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30712
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
Sir Winston Churchill
ana

WOO! WOO!

Post by ana »

Bookworm wrote:
wasting_time27 wrote: oh oh oh, and my friend might put hot pink and black fake synthetic dreads in my hair! WEEE!!!
That's not right.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30719
Bookworm

WOO! WOO!

Post by Bookworm »

ana wrote:
Bookworm wrote:
That's not right.
What's not right? The pink and black dreads, or my desire for her to look presentable at the open house for which I am entirely paying? :laughing:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30740
Cicero

WOO! WOO!

Post by Cicero »

I think pink and black looks good on a girls hair.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30743
Sir Winston Churchill
Bookworm

WOO! WOO!

Post by Bookworm »

Cicero wrote: I think pink and black looks good on a girls hair.
I guess I'm just old-fashioned. Now pink and black dreads MIGHT be okay at a birthday party, but this is a graduation open house, and, well, I would just prefer that she look like her normal, beautiful self.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30744
wasting_time27

WOO! WOO!

Post by wasting_time27 »

Bookworm wrote:
ana wrote:
Bookworm wrote:
That's not right.
What's not right? The pink and black dreads, or my desire for her to look presentable at the open house for which I am entirely paying? :laughing:
you should pay for the pop too, its one of the things that i most want. you shouldnt deprive me of that, should you know.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30747
wasting_time27

WOO! WOO!

Post by wasting_time27 »

Bookworm wrote:
Cicero wrote: I think pink and black looks good on a girls hair.
I guess I'm just old-fashioned. Now pink and black dreads MIGHT be okay at a birthday party, but this is a graduation open house, and, well, I would just prefer that she look like her normal, beautiful self.
sorry to burst your bubble daddy, but i am not in the least bit normal. i think i will become more beautiful with the dreads in hehe. if i dont get them done for graduation then i will do it for my 18th birthday! yay.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30748
sintekk

WOO! WOO!

Post by sintekk »

The title of this thread makes me go Woot woot!

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30749
Bookworm

WOO! WOO!

Post by Bookworm »

Congratulations, wasting time, on getting past 100 posts today. You have joined an elite segment of the Anything Forum population, and you have every right to be proud.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30765
Bookworm

WOO! WOO!

Post by Bookworm »

:fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30766
Bookworm

WOO! WOO!

Post by Bookworm »

Only 14 more posts, and you will pass your sister.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30767
ycontrol

WOO! WOO!

Post by ycontrol »

Sister...? There is another member of the family in here? Who is the sister?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30768
"Never be game over"
ana

WOO! WOO!

Post by ana »

Bookworm wrote:
ana wrote:
Bookworm wrote:
That's not right.
Who cares if you're paying. This is still _her_ moment, and if she feels pretty in black and pink dreads, you should not get in her way. I think pink and black dreads sounds lovely. You should be thankful that's all she wants to do. There are some crazy kids out there.
Stop trying to control her, and thank your lucky stars that she isn't piercing or tattooing her face, or boning the entire NBA.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30770
ana

WOO! WOO!

Post by ana »

sintekk wrote: The title of this thread makes me go Woot woot!
It reminds me of the woo woo guy from the video clip about that very noisy car accessory, the link to which I can not be bothered to locate.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30771
Cicero

WOO! WOO!

Post by Cicero »

ycontrol wrote: Sister...? There is another member of the family in here? Who is the sister?
Yes, there is. They're taking over.... :unsure:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30775
Sir Winston Churchill
Bookworm

WOO! WOO!

Post by Bookworm »

ana wrote:
Who cares if you're paying. This is still _her_ moment, and if she feels pretty in black and pink dreads, you should not get in her way. I think pink and black dreads sounds lovely. You should be thankful that's all she wants to do. There are some crazy kids out there.
Stop trying to control her, and thank your lucky stars that she isn't piercing or tattooing her face, or boning the entire NBA.
Would you still tell me to stop trying to control her if she WAS piercing or tattooing her face? I am not going to stop being her parent just because "there are some crazy kids out there" that she could be acting worse than. Every family is going to enforce their own standards, and I personally do not think pink and black dreads look appropriate for a graduation open house. (And by the way, I don't believe in "lucky stars." I believe God is in control of everything, so there is no such thing as luck.)

(How's that for turning the conversation in a different direction? :didi: )

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30779
ana

WOO! WOO!

Post by ana »

Thank God then, if it makes you feel better.

Being her parent does not mean controlling how she looks when she is old enough to take care of that herself. Being her parent should include supporting her individuality when she starts to figure out what she likes and who she is.

I am not for piercing or tattooing of the face. It causes permanent damage that a youngster may later regret. In such a case, I am all for parental intervention.

Pink and black dreads are not permanent, and at worst will cause wasting time to look back and think, "I sure was a crazy kid," but with no real consequences other than that.

Trying to control the way her hair looks is right up there with trying to control what kind of music she listens to. It's preposterous.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30790
wasting_time27

WOO! WOO!

Post by wasting_time27 »

he does try to control what music i listen to.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:2071, old post ID:30792