WoOo Microsoft

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
Knox121

WoOo Microsoft

Post by Knox121 »

well i really need the resoults of this poll for an essay im doing so hurry! lol pleeeease mates

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1079, old post ID:13101
If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z, X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.
Chris Vogel

WoOo Microsoft

Post by Chris Vogel »

No, I seriously don’t think so. :P

Your teacher is letting you write about that? I wish I could pick what I write about. <_<

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1079, old post ID:13187
manadren

WoOo Microsoft

Post by manadren »

I'm agnostic, so while I suppose the possiblility is there, I kinda doubt it. Besides if thre really is a satananti-christ, I think they could do better than that :P

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1079, old post ID:13234
sintekk

WoOo Microsoft

Post by sintekk »

I, too, am agnostic. So I'll say that, um, biscuit.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1079, old post ID:13239
sintekk

WoOo Microsoft

Post by sintekk »

What an odd place for a post to show up too :lol:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1079, old post ID:13240
Knox121

WoOo Microsoft

Post by Knox121 »

sintekk wrote: What an odd place for a post to show up too :lol:
heeeeey its not my fault lol im writing somthing that has to be slightly comical so i thought id bash somthing so why not the software monster of the world? lol right on!
:babysnatcher:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1079, old post ID:13336
If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z, X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.
Knox121

WoOo Microsoft

Post by Knox121 »

Tak wrote: No, I seriously don’t think so.  :P

Your teacher is letting you write about that?  I wish I could pick what I write about. <_<
your right and yea the teacher is b*tchin lol just thinkin up a goofy statistic

:babysnatcher: right on! lol

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1079, old post ID:13337
Red Squirrel

WoOo Microsoft

Post by Red Squirrel »

I said maybe. I highly doubt Bill Gates will be the antichrist simply because the antichrist will have lot of success in what he does, and the plan won't crash on him. :P No seriously because too many people expect him to be so that automaticly rules him out.

But the possiblity is there, since he has lot of control, and some do think the tribulation may happen mostly over the internet. (666 means www in some language, greek I think).

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1079, old post ID:13542
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Knox121

WoOo Microsoft

Post by Knox121 »

Red Squirrel wrote: I said maybe.  I highly doubt Bill Gates will be the antichrist simply because the antichrist will have lot of success in what he does, and the plan won't crash on him. :P  No seriously because too many people expect him to be so that automaticly rules him out.

But the possiblity is there, since he has lot of control, and some do think the tribulation may happen mostly over the internet.  (666 means www in some language, greek I think).
www is 666 in greek fromat lol look it up...isnt that interesting lol so my wonderful project has some substance afer all! lol
:atmonk:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:1079, old post ID:13582