The best DVD's

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
NightStalker2K8

The best DVD's

Post by NightStalker2K8 »

Ok I am going to be buying some DVD-R or DVD-RW for the first time so that for the first time I can "Backup" "My" Xbox games but I want to know what the best one would be for me, I want as much memory as possible if some DVD's have more than others, and also I want to know how I can burn more of "my" Xbox games to one disk, but I have heard that you need some programs so could you tell me the programs. Thanks in advance and also I heard that when you buy a modded xbox or when you get one that there are differnt drives you can put stuff in and I wanted to know what each one is called and if it would care if I filled one up, which I probablly wouldnt because Im not going to back up and of my games to my HD, but becides that I know what I need to on how to work my Modded Xbox (that is shipping to me should get any day now) ok well again, thanks in advance and bye, ow ya and about the DVDs If there is a really crappy brand that I shouldnt get then let me know and I have heard of DVD-ram and other sstuff. Could I use these?
:dance: I just love this icon

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:794, old post ID:8292
*barney theme* I hate metallicaFan, he hates me, he banned me from posting recently. with a fight and a ban and a bruteforcing of his account, ill screw that mother up till he cant count.
lilbill08

The best DVD's

Post by lilbill08 »

They are all 4.3 GB... Dont say your copying games to the wrong person though, it isn't legal. Try http://newegg.com

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:794, old post ID:8295
NightStalker2K8

The best DVD's

ok i was searching the internet earlier and I found that there are DVD with like 9 GB but some of them were two sided and some were really thick so they had more storage i think, I would want the thiker one or buy normal ones, but also some games are more GB than are on a DVD what does the manufacter do, use thick DVD's for the extra storage or have a special storage program? and how would I do it if im trying to backuo "My" games

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:794, old post ID:8297
*barney theme* I hate metallicaFan, he hates me, he banned me from posting recently. with a fight and a ban and a bruteforcing of his account, ill screw that mother up till he cant count.
Andy

The best DVD's

Post by Andy »

lilbill08 wrote: They are all 4.3 GB... Don't say your copying games to the wrong person though, it isn't legal. Try http://newegg.com

Well if he's making backups for em self then thats fine but if he's selling copy's then thats when it becomes a problem. ;)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:794, old post ID:8313
The Gheyness

The best DVD's

Post by The Gheyness »

lmao...why do you keep quoting "my?" :P

Everyone allows backups? I'm not sure, I'd say you have to check with everything individually.

If you want to be able to copy most dvd movies with all the dvd features, you're going to need to get the double density disks. I don't know about games, though. Don't have an xbox.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:794, old post ID:8322
I'm not adopted and I'm not an Indian.
It's just a coincidence that I have
a love of gambling and booze
and a knack for catching syphilis.
Red Squirrel

The best DVD's

Post by Red Squirrel »

Backups are cool. For some reason I have other people's backups lying around. I hope they don't need them. :P

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:794, old post ID:8324
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
erolyn

The best DVD's

Post by erolyn »

This doesn't really answer your question, but I've got a friend who mods Xboxes. People pay him hundreds of bucks to do it...he's loaded :)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:794, old post ID:8342
NightStalker2K8

The best DVD's

I keep on saying "my" as a joke because I am saying i am burning "my" games, if you havnt got it know your a little slow, and also red squirrel dude, do you mod halo, because I found I site I thought was your and there was a mech for halo, Which im gonna download and a ATV and stuff and I thought you made it, but I cant remeber what it was called

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:794, old post ID:8387
The Gheyness

The best DVD's

Post by The Gheyness »

Little note to you:

Punctuation is your friend. ;)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:794, old post ID:8399
I'm not adopted and I'm not an Indian.
It's just a coincidence that I have
a love of gambling and booze
and a knack for catching syphilis.