suicide support group

Controversial topics such as politics, religion, news that turns controversial etc
Bookworm

suicide support group

Post by Bookworm »

When I was in sixth grade, a girl wrote me a rather mushy note. She even wrote it in purple ink because she said that was the color of royalty. When I tried to contact her later about the note, she and her friends started laughing about how gullible I was. I didn't bother trusting girls again until 12th grade. Most kids in school are going to have problems of some sort regarding girls, they just don't always let other people see them. Just concentrate on being a good friend to others, and the girlfriend part of it will arrive without you hardly trying.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:23055
OLKMED

suicide support group

Post by OLKMED »

i've had a girlfriend for most of my sophomore and my junior year here in high school and it's really pretty cool. I wouldn't try to "find a girlfriend" just go hang out with people and find one you get along with and you can talk to, not necessarily one that's "flickin" hot (although that doesn't hurt) :P

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:23081
erolyn

suicide support group

Post by erolyn »

Bookworm wrote: When I was in sixth grade, a girl wrote me a rather mushy note. She even wrote it in purple ink because she said that was the color of royalty. When I tried to contact her later about the note, she and her friends started laughing about how gullible I was. I didn't bother trusting girls again until 12th grade. Most kids in school are going to have problems of some sort regarding girls, they just don't always let other people see them. Just concentrate on being a good friend to others, and the girlfriend part of it will arrive without you hardly trying.
I agree with Bookworm. Besides, once you do start high school, you'll be in a place crawling with girls you've never met, and maybe there'll even be a girl ten times better than girl X, who's your own age. Plus, by the time next September rolls around, girl X may very well be available again, considering the usual length of high-school relationships. So it's nothing to be majorly depressed over. I stand by my original advice: wait til you're a freshman, and for now just try and get to know her better.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:23097
Chyse

suicide support group

Post by Chyse »

i just can't get over her.... i can't just forget her until next year. it doesn't work. :( :blubber: :blubber:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:23136
"Your neighbor was kind enough to let us rip him off and burn his furniture for no reason."-ATHF
"He said no, Err. With his foot." -ATHF
"Please, stop fueling my silent rage." -ATHF
shenbaw

suicide support group

Post by shenbaw »

goalguarder12 wrote: i just can't get over her.... i can't just forget her until next year. it doesn't work. :(  :blubber:  :blubber:
It does work. Try it.

Another option is to become interested in another girl. That way your obsessive tendancies will be occupied until you are in high school. Believe me, your world will do a 180 in September. ;)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:23198
Red Squirrel

suicide support group

Post by Red Squirrel »

Ironic when I opened this thread one of my background backups completed and the backup log popped right in my face.

That said, when in the girl friend industry, you always need backups in case the primary fails.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:23201
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!

suicide support group

Post by 000 »

Don't sweat it. Everyone has girl problems. Some people are just to numb to know it.
It dosen't get any easier. <_<

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:23245
erolyn

suicide support group

Post by erolyn »

Red Squirrel wrote: Ironic when I opened this thread one of my background backups completed and the backup log popped right in my face.

That said, when in the girl friend industry, you always need backups in case the primary fails.
Red, it's so hot when you compare a chick to a computer. :wub:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:23288
sintekk

suicide support group

Post by sintekk »

Backup lady friends, eh? Sounds like Red is trying to usher you into the exciting world of pimps :lol:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:23306
Red Squirrel

suicide support group

Post by Red Squirrel »

erolyn wrote:
Red Squirrel wrote: Ironic when I opened this thread one of my background backups completed and the backup log popped right in my face.

Red, it's so hot when you compare a chick to a computer. :wub:

:lol: Want me to turn a floppy into a hard drive? It's a magic trick, it only works on certain sites though. :dance: :D

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:23310
Red Squirrel

suicide support group

Post by Red Squirrel »

sintekk wrote: Backup lady friends, eh? Sounds like Red is trying to usher you into the exciting world of pimps :lol:

Yep, it's what you call a redundant relationship. If one fails, another one progressing in paralel can take over. The same way redundant servers work. :D

Hot swapable power supplies come to mind, as well. :o

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:23312

suicide support group

Post by 000 »

Red Squirrel wrote: Want me to turn a floppy into a hard drive?  It's a magic trick, it only works on certain sites though.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:23315
Chyse

suicide support group

Post by Chyse »

hey, it's girl X again. i was talking to her today at this school program thing where a bunch of kids got together. she starts flirting with this guy named pat. he's a senior. he can beat the fudge of me. he and girl X were flirting all night. finally she realized that i liked her. so did pat and everyone else. so pat and her just start doing it to make me jealous. and it worked. i wanted to castrate that mother flicker so badly. but as i said, he's a senior. and she says to me, " your not tall or old enough." goddamnit.

and she's right. there is nothing cool, goodlooking, or nice about me. i have no qualities that any girls would like.and don't give me this bullshit like," oh, that's not true, i'm sure theres SOMETHING." cause there isn't. goddamnit. i've tried. i have no muscles. i am short. i'm a pervert. i'm ugly as hell. i'm not the best student in the world, though i'm not the worst either. god. i play the GODDAMN FLUTE!!! what flicking guy plays the flicking flute?? huh???? no guy. unless he's gay. so you know what. i have 2 options here.
1. become gay, no girl problems, no flute problems.
2. suicide. no problems. no life.
what do you think, should this ugly bastard live, or not. hmmmmm? go ahead answer me. i dare you.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:26017
"Your neighbor was kind enough to let us rip him off and burn his furniture for no reason."-ATHF

suicide support group

Post by 000 »

Lets see.......faced with those choices........I'd probably choose ....................ok number 1.
GAY it is.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:26020
Cicero

suicide support group

Post by Cicero »

I'd try go with option 3: Not let some bitch ruin your life.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:26031
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
Sir Winston Churchill

suicide support group

Post by 000 »

Cicero wrote: I'd try go with option 3: Not let some bitch ruin your life.
I agree. This 3rd option would be best.
I was just answering his question as he asked it. ;)
I'm pretty sure that if he's serious, he won't get the help he needs here.
He needs to talk to a professional.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:26032
Red Squirrel

suicide support group

Post by Red Squirrel »

I say option 3 as well.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:26038
fragged one

suicide support group

Post by fragged one »

just kill yourself. find a sharp knife, and slice your jugular.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:26046
no u!
sintekk

suicide support group

Post by sintekk »

fragged one wrote: just kill yourself.  find a sharp knife, and slice your jugular.
http://maddox.xmission.com/suicide.html

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:26049
fragged one

suicide support group

Post by fragged one »

sintekk wrote:
fragged one wrote: just kill yourself.  find a sharp knife, and slice your jugular.
:up:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:26051
no u!
Red Squirrel

suicide support group

Post by Red Squirrel »

Look on the bright side, at least your ex will feel guilty for a couple of minutes--but don't count on it.

HAHAHAHHAA!!

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:26053
Chyse

suicide support group

Post by Chyse »

sintekk wrote:
fudge you

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:26054
Red Squirrel

suicide support group

Post by Red Squirrel »

You need to learn to liven things up a little and make fun of bad situations. Trust me it works. When you hit an obsticle in life, you don't cry, but polverize it, then crap on the dust and set it on fire, and piss on the ashes, and move on. (metaphores are so fun)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:26056
Bookworm

suicide support group

Post by Bookworm »

Hey, Goalguarder is serious about his feelings. The most help we can probably give him is just listening and acknowledging those feelings, but joking around about him actually killing himself is going a bit far, in my opinion.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:26058
Chyse

suicide support group

Post by Chyse »

Bookworm wrote: Hey, Goalguarder is serious about his feelings. The most help we can probably give him is just listening and acknowledging those feelings, but joking around about him actually killing himself is going a bit far, in my opinion.
thank you. finally some sense. shut the fudge up with all the suicide jokes. god.

well, bookworm, and anyone else who actually CARES, i was talking to my good friend anni today. i found out that her and her bf broke up........" yes!" i might just ask her out. she's really hott. but would it ruin our friendship?
forget girl x!!! if anni goes out with me, i'll be happy for at least 10-18 days.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:646, old post ID:26059